1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Nofap BOOTCAMP ; NO PMO/ HELL Mode [Open]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by MONSTER MONK, Mar 3, 2019.

Active members attendance

1. Still in!

29.5%
  2. Out!

4.3%
  3. Want in!

66.2%
  1. day 2 - woke up early alhamdulillah. woke up awake though, reflected on myself yesterday and on the world, found some conclusions and looked at myself in a way I haven't before - I was gonna give an answer to @CoolBuddy7 for why I don't get angry at all but as the day went on I realised it's not for a particularly good reason but a lack of emotion. I lack vigour and passion in my life, I killed my emotions in terms of sadness and anger but I realised sometimes you need a little to fuel your fire. It's what you do when you are sad or angry is the thing, control whilst angry is the key not killing anger altogether which is what I have managed.

alfianlight and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  2. EcoMunchies

EcoMunchies Fapstronaut

Start with the App, and ask me any questions. Happy to help. I’ve posted on NoFap in a few places certain little meditations that help with the NoFap process.

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  3. ssha6451

ssha6451 Fapstronaut

4. A47

A47 Fapstronaut

@MASTER MONK Checking in at day 1 Sir!!! And i am promoted to the rank of peasant I hope!!!

5. Ultra goku

Ultra goku Fapstronaut

Day 0 check in. I failed, my urges were above the ceiling and couldn't control them. Now i feel really bad. Back to being a slave @MASTER MONK

6. J007B

J007B Fapstronaut

@MASTER MONK I am in this challenge sir!!! This is my day 0, so I join as a Slave.

alfianlight and A47 like this.
  7. komodoro

komodoro Fapstronaut

19 Days Check-in

alfianlight likes this.
  8. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Day 6. I am going to wrap this week. Nothing can stop me from achieving 90 days

alfianlight likes this.
  9. Varg

Varg Fapstronaut

60 days today - Major :)

alfianlight likes this.
  10. Determinant_20

Determinant_20 Fapstronaut

11. Determinant_20

Determinant_20 Fapstronaut

Worker now.... aspiring to be the top echleon.

12. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Hell i am going for God status. More then Demi-God.

Deleted Account likes this.
  13. Captain Anurag

Captain Anurag Fapstronaut

Day 8

14. Expergefactor

Expergefactor Fapstronaut

Day 22. This is the longest I have gone without an intentional orgasm.

alfianlight likes this.
  15. Check in day 82 :)
    Great going except for the fact that
    This M thing is messing with my dreams and NREM sleep...

16. Dreams are kind of influenced by the thoughts we think for the majority of the day try to focus on some other thoughts maybe it will help in some kind or if it is regularly happening try to make some change in the sleeping pattern...

17. Day 62...its just another usual day feeling like to switch off mobile & sleep whole day

alfianlight likes this.
  18. I've seen a few of your posts, they look very interesting and I will try them out. I managed to wake up early today, let's hope it continues :)

19. I have less weird dreams if I read last 2 verses of surah baqarah, ayat ul kursi and do this: (cup your hands and read 3 qul's (surah iqhlas, falaq and nas) then like you're spitting but don't actually spit blow same as if you have nightmare yano (tuu :D) 3x then (wipe hands over face, hands, arms and all your body 3x). I'll keep you in my duas.

alfianlight and Deleted Account like this.
  20. Thanks for the information brother :)
    May allah bless you
    I ll try this from tomorrow