Rebooting after way too many years...

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Erwillian0x3F, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Erwillian0x3F

Erwillian0x3F Fapstronaut

Thank you, Alexander, for this amazing website!

I’m a 63 yo married Christian guy, and my path out of PMO got a traumatic (and humbling) kickstart last year when my M landed me in a hospital operating room. I am joining the NoFap community to complete my reboot, and also to learn more about it so I can encourage others. I am going “public”, at least among guys locally, and I’m ordering a few T-shirts.

BTW, the thing you hear about a guy’s sex drive decreasing with age, well, I suppose that’s technically correct. I don’t think it fades all that much, and as I go through this, my sexuality has become clearer and stronger than ever before. Maybe you could call that sexual “wholeness”. Right now, it feels absolutely great!

For me, the problem had been PFMO: F for Fantasy. It would take only a little P to get the F going, and the F could take hold for weeks and it went downhill from there. Way, way downhill.

I debated about the counter: PMO, or just PM? I have been P free for quite a while, and MO free for a few weeks. The O is going to be interesting within marriage, but we’re going to try the O-free sex approach (while avoiding the Eastern spirituality aspects). We are both excited about that.

Off I go! And over to the 40+ forum….

2. Hey & Welcome to NoFap Community! :)

You are in the right place for recovery here. We are so glad to have you with us to beat this addiction together.

You can go read some Success Stories in the "Success Stories" section to learn more about the benefits of NoFap , get useful tips and ideas to help you in the reboot.

If you have any question about rebooting, you can ask it in the "Rebooting" section.

And i would recommend you to make your own journal in the "Reboot logs" corresponding to your gender & age to track your everyday progress.

Best of luck to you in your journey!

+Here's a post where you can find many important information that will help you in the reboot, Check it out:
    https://nofap.com/forum/index.php?threads/in-case-you-didnt-know.84619

-The Winner

RightLane likes this.
  3. Hello and welcome! Thank you for sharing your story. I’m glad you’re here. I am much like you as far as the fantasizing goes. It’s a tough one to beat. I wish you all the best on your journey! :)

RightLane likes this.
  4. RightLane

RightLane Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap!!! I wish you the best on this rather rough path to your freedom!

LOL that's funny...

I don't visit the 40+ forum much, but I bet they're a great group of people! Fight hard!

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. Erwillian0x3F

Erwillian0x3F Fapstronaut