1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

new guy!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by whynot, Dec 30, 2013.

1. whynot

whynot New Fapstronaut

Greetings!

Like many of you before me, I plan to start the new year fresh and let go of those bad habits, all my free time fapping. I could be so much more productive in work, save a ton of money, and hopefully eliminate that lingering smell. Tomorrow will be day 0, and I will complete the 90 challenge. I'm looking forward to the support and resources available.

Wish me luck!

-new guy

2. Jason2

Jason2 Guest

Welcome to the group, and best hopes in your struggle! You can do this. Share with us, and gains strength from the sharing!

3. Mark

Mark Distinguished Fapstronaut

4. whynot

whynot New Fapstronaut

Jason2,

Thanks for the support!

5. whynot

whynot New Fapstronaut

Jiltedjohn,

Thank you for the words of encouragement, as well as the links. It's inspirational to see someone who is over halfway to their goal.

6. FrustratedDumbBunny

FrustratedDumbBunny Fapstronaut

Welcome whynot
    Because we like you!

OK this may sound odd, or perhaps it's just because I am so naïve. There may be an elephant in the room - and I'm going to ask the question since I am so confused. "…save a ton of money…" Is there something I'm missing?

Well now that I have hung it out there I would like to say, as those before me have said much more eloquent. Glad you are with us and have decided to take control of the flesh and make yourself a better, stronger person which will make all of us better. Sort of new and improved.

We are indeed all here for you as a support group. Lay it all out for us and we will help you reassemble the pieces if necessary. We are all broken at times and that is why you will love it here. One day the giver, next the recipient.

I sure hope you are wearing Nomex!