In desperate need of help

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by ImRashi, Mar 17, 2019.

1. ImRashi

ImRashi Fapstronaut

I'm 24 and has been PM addict since thirteen or fourteen. Now it's controlling my life. I can't focus on anything, I don't have any real friends or any relationship with my family, and I'm struggling to meet deadlines at my work. I have tried to take on the challenge myself in the past but has relapsed.

CH3RRY likes this.
  2. Just Rose

Just Rose Distinguished Fapstronaut

Hi and welcome. Dont be so hard on yourself, we've all relapsed here and this is a journey not to just stop pmo but to solve all the problems behind, that we might be ignoring using PMO as anesthesia. Read some success stories and find some friends, we're all here to support each other :) Greetings!

ImRashi likes this.
  3. GeorgeJetson

GeorgeJetson Fapstronaut

You are definitely in the right place. I've experienced such freeing success while actively participating on NoFap and staying active on the boards. Unfortunately, around the 30 day mark, I start to fade away and eventually relapse. This time I've hit an all time low and desperately need to stay connected to this community.

The things that worked for me in the past are posting on my journal page multiple times a day with an update on how my day is going, what challenges I'm facing, and ways I'm getting through the urges. I also meditate upon waking every morning for 15-20 minutes and try to do the same a few hours before bed. Exercise is also a crucial piece to my recovery as well as staying busy.

I wish you the best and encourage you to get involved and try some of the suggestions many of these amazing people have. This is the only place I've found that I feel comfortable discussing my demons and receiving help.

You're in the right place brother. Stay connected and keep everyone updated.

4. Welcome to the community. You can change.

ImRashi likes this.
  5. ImRashi

ImRashi Fapstronaut

Thank you for the message. I hope I can do this time.

Eleanor likes this.
  6. ImRashi

ImRashi Fapstronaut

Thank you for the message. I have decided to start meditation, to exercise, and keep a journal just like you sad. I hope I can do this time.

GeorgeJetson likes this.
  7. ImRashi

ImRashi Fapstronaut

Thank you.

8. GeorgeJetson

GeorgeJetson Fapstronaut

One day at a time. That's all we can do @ImRashi. Keep us updated on your progress and share anything that you find helpful in your recovery.

ImRashi likes this.