1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello everybody!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by insigma, Feb 20, 2015.

1. insigma

insigma New Fapstronaut

Hello.
    I am Insigma, 15yr(2000 lol) Fapstronaut for a month. I hardly call myself one because my longest streak is 4 days; and average is 2. So here is the story;

I started watching that drug at age 11 with an introduction by one of my best friends at that time(not anymore tho).Always been a frequent fapper but hardly once a month with that drug. But things gone wild and bam! I started using it for hours a day since last few months and yes, happiness really dives as usage rises. Then one day some friend mentioned about Nofap; and now I try to fight it. By the start of the year i started nofap but never been actually successful. My target is to quit both PMO and MO but i simply couldnt.

So i am here for help of experienced members. I am happy to fight this p something drug and doing something actually for myself. Anyway,thanks for reading and i appreciate any tips or help.

2. trying2

trying2 Fapstronaut

Hi Insigma. I guess the first thing I would say is that yes, it is really hard when you are 15, so I would try not to get too down on yourself, but that you also are at a huge advantage in LIFE since you are on this site at age 15. I didn't find this community until I was 24. So that means even if it feels like you want to hardly call yourself a Fapstronaut now, when you turn 24 you are going to be nine years ahead of where I am. Also I would say that a major goal for a lot of us is building willpower. Well, just like building muscle you have to build it up from somewhere, and you are starting to build up that willpower "muscle" at a much younger age than most. Also recognize that you have a harder challenge than someone who is 25, 35, or 45 just based on your body and hormones. So I don't have any tips other than the regular tips, plus prayer, but hopefully this context can both help you take some pressure off of yourself and also take some confidence in yourself. Most important thing is that when you fall, like we all do, you get yourself back up again.