1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My 30 day abstinence journey BEGINS TODAY

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Dr Apotheosis, Jan 26, 2019.

1. Dr Apotheosis

Dr Apotheosis New Fapstronaut

Hey guys, I'm a fellow fapstronaut who has unfortunately relapsed last week (my nofap streak was 7 days), and didnt feel motivated to restart my nofap 30 day challenge, until today.

I will be updating my daily progress here, especially when I ever feel like relapsing.

Day 0: I felt angry at myself for succumbing to this addiction for 6 days straight, just after my 7 day nofap streak. I've decided that enough is enough. No more fooling around. I do not feel any sexual urges today.

PS. to my fellow fapstronauts, during the 7th day of my last nofap streak, I felt my dick being the central part of my body (meaning I am always feeling it there, urging me to relapse, which I eventually did :(), I tried cold showers, but it only helped for 15 minutes before that sexual urge returned. Any strategies to overcome this?

2. Retentionman

Retentionman Fapstronaut

3. Marik757

Marik757 Fapstronaut

Staying busy is my main strategy to keeping the urged down. I put more effort into work. While at home I do chores.

In terms of bed time, I take an sleeping aid. The faster I can fall asleep the better so I'm not thinking about it all night.

4. Anti-ordinary

Anti-ordinary Fapstronaut

Bro I hope that you can achieve your goal of nofap. What keeps me going is the end victory that you will receive after you complete your streak. I have previously done 70 days of nofap twice and trust me the benefits and the SUPERPOWERS are real. You feel more alive, you enjoy all the little things, you actually look forward to every single day. Those benefits are way better and more enjoyable than PMO in the long run. What also helps me to prevent relapsing is when a thought pops into my head about PMO I cut it off straight away. Because its like a seed thats planting in your head eventually leading you to relapse. So when a thought about anything to do with PMO pops into your head cut it off straight away, tell your self that you will not PMO and think of the reasons and the benefits that Nofap brings to you.

Good luck my friend!