Thinking of getting married after college graduation

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Wuzzaap, Jan 23, 2019.

1. Wuzzaap

Wuzzaap Fapstronaut

Life runs fast , every age timeline has its uses . 24 and after is the right age to get married and have kids in my opinion . U can travel and party and do everything with the person u love .

Friends comes after , i had my time with friends , i think at 24 is the time where i have full responsibility .

Whats do u guys think , share ur opinions !

Brown Sugar and EthanW. like this.
  2. I think it depends on so many factors. It would be impossible to say, just based on your age, if you should get married or not.

Re:Born and Randy like this.
  3. robinthebrave

robinthebrave Fapstronaut

Need to agree with Castielle. We all have different lives so it's hard to say whether it should be an universal model or not.
    Telling for myself, I still was a mess of a person (dealing with depression) at 24. I'm not sure that it would be a right moment for me to start a family.

u376 and Deleted Account like this.
  4. Yeah, everyone is different. I got married when I was 20 and it was great, but it's not for everybody.

5. Seems like a stupid idea to me. You should enjoy your life while you are young. Bang many different women, travel the world, enjoy freedom from responsibilities while you still can. Then marry when you are older; 35 to 40. You can always find a chick to marry and have kids. But you won't always be young and free like now. There is no reason to throw all that away too soon.

6. Since you're asking for opinions, I urge any man considering marriage to do some very serious research on what the contract with which ever state you get married in entails and what would happen potentially if you ended up divorced. I would suggest you go as far as speaking to a lawyer. People get offended when I suggest that but there are alot of guys hating life because they entered into a financial partnership with a woman in the state with an adolecent like sense of invincibility and so called "love" on the brain.

Whether or not you get married is a function of what you want to do and how mature you both are. The good marriages that end up lasting take serious fucking work. This is not a pet chihuahua that you can get rid of after it shits on a rug so you need to ask your self are either of you gonna be able to stay committed when the sex gets boring, things get financially rough and you're having issues. You need to seriously consider all of this without fantasy, societal expectation and vagina on your brain.

JustSaiyan7152 and EthanW. like this.
  7. SolitaryScribe

SolitaryScribe Fapstronaut

I think you need to find a girl first before making any plans for marriage. I know a lot of dudes in their 30's who aren't married yet because they haven't found a girl who was interested in them and visa versa. Don't set an expectation on the age you would like to get married because it will lead to disappointment and sexual frustration.

8. SolitaryScribe

Silly robot, machines aren't supposed to don't know what pleasure or love is

9. Never get married and never have kids. That’s my advice.

10. There's still time, don't sweat it. My Uncle didn't marry until he was 40. Just make sure this is what you want, man. You don't want to commit yourself to something that you're going to regret for the rest of your life.

11. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

I’m almost 24 and I will soon, but honestly there’s no prescribed time/age to get married (if you even want to). If you’re not ready for the struggles unique to marriage, then maybe you shouldn’t just yet.

12. Agent Sweet

Agent Sweet Fapstronaut

Your advice is great but eventually 90% of us will get married and some of the members already are.
    Here @Wassaap want to take responsibility so in my opinion getting married at 24-25 years is the best decision. Because his kids will growup and become self dependent before he is 55years old.
    Either way you will get married, so sooner the better.

Christian Fox and EthanW. like this.
  13. SolitaryScribe

This is a very effective method to wipe out the entire human race. Luckily your own parents didn't follow that advice

CTRL + DEL and Deleted Account like this.
  14. EthanW.

EthanW. Fapstronaut

@Wuzzaap , Don't listen to all these salty people giving excuses. If you want to be married young, and even have children, go for it. I think it is an awesome idea.

Waiting for life to be perfect means you wait forever, because it's never going to be perfect. Grab the woman you love and go for the life you want. You'll figure it all out as you go; all of your ancestors did, lol.

BUT, do this:

Just to be safe. ;)

15. Sounds good to me.

16. Coolyorky

Coolyorky Fapstronaut

Between the age of 20 and 30 go on the offensive financially and create some wealth.

Don’t worry about marriage bro

Fixmybrain likes this.
  17. SolitaryScribe

LOL as an introvert I would agree, but as a Christian I would have to disagree

Christian Fox likes this.
  18. Of course. Religion commands humans to perpetuate our miserable existence and people buy into it.

19. Why are you recommending that he becomes a terrorist?