1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Quick question: What is crypto business?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by benleen88, Jan 23, 2019.

1. benleen88

benleen88 Fapstronaut

Hello buddy,

Sorry for my off topic here. I know this isn't the right place to open my issue. But I would like to get some good suggestion from a vendor who knows about crypto business. Is this a good idea to invest in the crypto business right now? How is the market going on? People are getting their cash back with profit? I have lots of question in mind. And been enthusiast from them I have been searching different crypto projects using a single website https://cryptolinks.com/ Looks like a good one. I don't need to visit every single website.

Will wait for your further reply. Thanks a lot!

2. Dimmed_haze

Dimmed_haze Fapstronaut

I have traded coins for a full year and then went on to become a holder of mainly top 20 coins. I have been ripped off, made as much as 100$ in less than 30 seconds(probably pump n dumps, which I didn't know about at the time), lost cash like it's water. But luckily for me I'm a fast learner and in the end broke even.

The crypto market isn't gonna make you get rich quick. It can for some, but with all things in life this takes skill.

The best advice I can give you; when you are about to invest in a project, DO NOT follow the hype they put up. Crypto is good at that, don't fall for obvious sh#t like Bitconnect.

Look at people backing the project and if they have a shady past. Devs/investors/companies etc. Even look at code if you understand it(big plus).

Then ask yourself critically; what does this coin do? And how is their marketing. Even a sh#t project can make money if they market it correctly. Vice versa too, the best tech can be overlooked, if they have sh#t marketing.

I've spoken to crypto millionaires and broke bums. The reality of it is, most people in crypto are the latter or atleast not driving fancy cars with women left and right. Don't make it your only source of income, unless you have learned the game on the highest levels! That takes time and effort.

I personally have coins that I'm willing to hold for up to 5 years. And if my financial situation imrpoves, I'll invest again with my knowledge of the past. Start investing small.

I'd also advice not to put all your eggs in one basket. And when you invest, go in expecting to lose it all. I lost 80% of my portfolio once, and even with that mindset, it hurts.

Lastly, train your luck. This helps a lot too! Sometimes you're just plain lucky.

As for that web site, what does it entail? I've been out of the game for a while. Looks like an information site?

Dig up as many unbiased sources of informants as you can. Be it human or web sites. Both can elevate you to the next level.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2019
  3. PhilippeD95

PhilippeD95 New Fapstronaut

I have been trading since 2018. There have never been such indicators of bitcoin. $ 40,000 in January is just fucking awesome. The answers to your questions can be easily found on the Internet. Just Google bro, it's faster than waiting a lot of time to get an answer on the forum :D All right, crypt is a virtual currency. In January, it reached a price of $ 40,000. When I started trading cryptocurrencies I read a lot of information on https://cryptoinformator.com/how-to-use-crypto-signals you can also see a lot of useful articles , news, and so on there. I agree with the guy above. Great comments from him. I also believe that trading scripts will not allow you to get rich quickly

Last edited: Feb 2, 2021