1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Question about erectios.

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by CreamyLucious, Jan 4, 2019.

1. CreamyLucious

CreamyLucious Fapstronaut

Tomorrow morning will be 2 days if I can survive the night.

But right now, I’m completely comfortable with not wanting P.

Instead, I find myself extremely horny for a woman. I checked w my GF to see if she was down to getting a hotel room for the night to see if I can manage an erection. And if not, we gratify each other in other ways. But it was too short notice and she didn’t have arrangements set for her daughter. Normally we’ll leave her w her grandmother or aunts. But it was too short notice.

But I am here desperately wanting gratification- but at least I don’t want it from P. So that’s good for now I guess.

So my question is for anyone who has normally gained erections during standard sex sessions.

I lose mine when she’s ready or in the process of us getting ready. But I don’t suspect that I have ED because I get wood during the mornings. Also when I masturbate.
    I had an ex that I had LOTS of sex with and it was amazing. But during that time I was also masturbating daily. I noticed that during times my ex and I had the best sex, it was when I abstained from masturbation for a week or so. But I was in my 20s then- mid 30s now.

Has anyone else ever heard of someone getting their erection back after a week or two of abstaining?

Just wondering because I used to pull that off in my 20s. Just never did it more recently. I’m trying it and if I can provide my experience, I will.

Peace and love everyone. We can get our lives back! One day at a time!

2. Theamos

Theamos Fapstronaut

If you hold off yes you can reset and increase your disire

Brooklyn Jerry 70 likes this.
  3. CreamyLucious

CreamyLucious Fapstronaut

Any information on timeframes? I mean, I know it varies, but have you ever heard of someone pulling this off in a week or two?

4. Clarke

Clarke Fapstronaut

You'll be good to go in exactly 2 weeks, 3 days, 14 hours, 22 minutes, and 45 seconds.

5. Saiful91

Saiful91 Fapstronaut

6. Rehab101

Rehab101 Fapstronaut

30s is never the same as 20s.

7. Theamos

Theamos Fapstronaut

What does that mean