1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Solving foot fetish

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by A Brand New Life, Jan 4, 2019.

1. A Brand New Life

A Brand New Life Fapstronaut

Hello guys
    I am new to Nofap forum but I have been being a fetish of stockings for 6 years. At the beginning my fetish only confined to nylon made stockings. However, in the recent years, I have started to have 'reaction' to teenage girls wearing school uniform with a pair of long white socks. I can't stop staring at their foot when I see them. It is impossible to isolate me from them since they often wearing their uniform and walking with their friends after school.
    I have tried to stop looking at their foot for a few days but I cannot keep it on.
    Any practical and useful tips my friends?

2. Limitbreaker

Limitbreaker Fapstronaut

Accept it. You do not have to like it, just accept it. I have a fetish too, and im 100% aware of it. Its nothing to be ashamed for. Resisting against it or denying or fighting your fetish will only make it worse.