1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone here interested in permanently raising their testosterone levels?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Dec 31, 2018.

1. So Im wondering if, and how much you can really change your constant T levels. Obviously they spike during weight training, sex etc. but Im talking about permanently.

I know nofap increases androgen receptor density so its very good. What else do you guys do?
    Did anyone here get their levels tested before/after doing something?

2. TheBarbarian

TheBarbarian Fapstronaut

I have basically been subjecting myself to constant cold. Mostly cold showers (1 hot shower a week for my sinuses), wearing shorts in 10 C, and always sleeping naked.

When you are cold your body works harder to keep you warm. And studies of rats subjected to very hot temperatures showed their testosterone dropped.

3. To be brutally honest, a healthy lifestyle with optimal physical activity, rest and stress free lifestyle is the only way to stay at the highest test levels naturally. But with today's lifestyle, stress will be the number one limiting factor that you can't really control 100%.

4. JakeWoods

JakeWoods Fapstronaut

You can always go to prison lol. That is if you’re that concerned with raising your testosterone levels.

Men in prison have higher levels due to the need for survival. Constantly being surrounded by dangerous men will force your body to change and your t levels to stay high. Plus in prison you don’t have daily stress, such as bills, work, kids...

That’s how all the inmates manage to come out of prison completly jacked even with the atrocious diets they have in prisons.

5. I think I'd rather take the stress of bills over possibly getting shanked amongst other things in prison. One would think the stress/cortisol would be way worse there no?

6. Sovereign Elder

Sovereign Elder Fapstronaut

Be around dangerous men
    Go to war
    Join a gang
    Go to prison
    Hunt black bears
    Hold a gun in your pocket

98% not recommended

7. permanence doesnt exist except for in the afterlife n for non-biodegradeable items