1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Sex

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Rez1986@LA, Dec 29, 2018.

1. Rez1986@LA

Rez1986@LA Fapstronaut

So I’m on day 18 and my sex drive is increasing more and more. I have tired to have sex more than once but I’ll get hard and I’m having a problem staying hard. Any advice. I haven’t Masbated at all.

2. stop having sex, do a full reboot.

3. TheBarbarian

TheBarbarian Fapstronaut

You could try damiana or a damiana supplement

4. phwrancesco

phwrancesco Fapstronaut

for sexual improvements wait till day 80-90. Thats when magic happens :)

5. TheBarbarian

TheBarbarian Fapstronaut

You got a problem?

BravelyKegger likes this.
  6. do you truly want help?

7. I know you're probably just trying to be helpful...but quick easy fixes are NOT what we're about here. As far as I am aware, this forum is for rebooting purposes which is abstinence from PMO for a given amount of time.

Perhaps this is why GhostWriter dismissed your advice.

Deleted Account likes this.
  8. thats true but we also have the right to offer other solutions than just that.

9. truelibido

truelibido Fapstronaut

You may suffer from Erectile Dysfunction, Erectile dysfunction is also defined as the inability to obtain and maintain erections adequately for sexual intercourse during a time-period of several weeks or months. You can try Pine bark powder or L-arginine for getting the erection during intercourse.

10. truelibido

truelibido Fapstronaut

Here, for your perusal, I extracted this verbatim from the Forum Rules:

"...Advertising is not permitted. NoFap is not the place for you to promote your products, services, article, blog, ebook, video, mailing list, website, etc. Advertiser accounts will be banned. Note that this prohibition includes initiatives that you may not be directly involved with, but are run by organizations or acquaintances you may be affiliated with..."

I'll just leave it at that. Have a nice day Pal![/QUOTE]
    Hi..I haven't any intention like this. I just give him advice. I know about forum rules. Next time we will take care of that.