Wait... SHE'S WITH THAT DOOFUS?!

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Ra's Al Ghul, Dec 16, 2018.

1. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Just another reason to try and approach that gal you might be afraid to approach. You don't want to find out in hindsight 6 months down the line that she's with some doofus that's nowhere near the Turbo Chad that you thought she only goes for. That guy beat you to her because he had the balls to try.

*disclaimer; I know there are many other factors involved and that this doesn't cover all scenarios & factors.

A41:14A and elevate like this.
  2. elevate

elevate Fapstronaut

Well said.

Sometimes the person that wins is the one that had the audacity to even try.

The person that believes that they have the right to go for what they want and that others have the right to reject or accept them.

It's a good habit to never assume anything. You don't know shit. Everything is uncertain. There's no guarantees.

I'm not perfect. I know what I lack and what my weaknesses are. I have a lot to work on.... but I don't believe that I'm undeserving of any woman because they're flawed humans just like me. I'll go for what I want and it's up to them if they want to join me.

A41:14A and Ra's Al Ghul like this.
  3. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Now I feel like I'd rather experience something not working out rather than never try and then regret never trying.

elevate likes this.
  4. Jackb97

Jackb97 Fapstronaut

So true I've seen some straight dime peaces with dweebs. What is their fucking secret?

Ra's Al Ghul likes this.
  5. NoFap.

Ra's Al Ghul likes this.
  6. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Simply going after what they wanted. Its not always about having a 20 inch cock or a billion dollars in the bank.

7. elevate

elevate Fapstronaut

When you participate in reality, dualities exist. Pain pleasure, failure success, problem solution, rejection acceptance, etc. Both positive and negative experiences are possible. When nothing is certain, anything is possible. It's that gamble... that risk... that uncertainty... that variety of what life has to offer is what makes life worth living. I've conditioned myself to live for that. To realize that I don't know what the hell I'm doing, I don't know what's going to happen, but let's find out.

Find something more important than any single outcome. Place more value in something other than the external people and things that you for the most part can't control.

Stop rationalizing your way out of going for what you want by looking at the possible down sides. Start looking at the possible upsides that could happen. It might not work, but it also could work. Nothing is certain. There's no guarantees. Everything is impermanent... including your time being alive.

So why the fuck not?

CH3RRY and Ra's Al Ghul like this.
  8. Dave16

Dave16 Fapstronaut

Read how to be a 3% man by Corey Wayne.

The secret is that these 'dweebs' understand woman!