1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

6ix9ine is an idiot

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Dec 19, 2018.

1. Have y'all heard of him, he's a rapper from New York whos basically a white dude with long rainbow colored hair who's currently in prison on racketeering charges facing 30 years more or less. Also when he got arrested on this serious charge, he was on 4 years probation for being a pedophile. So the feds are considering re-charging him on that since he broke his probation which would be super dope.

A new video has been leaked that clearly shows 6ix9ine ordering a hit on chief keifs cousin. And chief and his associates were shot at, nobody got shot. In the video he's yelling at him over the phone saying he's coming for him at the hotel, where the shooting took place.

Look, it would be one thing if he was a decent rapper. But he's just not good. If we're being fair, he has a handful of songs that are decent maybe. He keeps changing prisons and going into protective confinement bc literally all the prisoners want to kill him.

I wouldn't mind if he went to prison if I'm being honest, especially bc he got off so easily with his child sex case. Kodak might be going to prison next month for 30 years for sexual assault (its fucked imo). Which I would be lost w/o kodak

2. Dumbass running around like he pac

Ra's Al Ghul likes this.
  3. I've heard about this kid but I never bothered to listen to his music. I used to love hip hop and I was and MC all through high school, college and early adulthood but hip hop culture became so painfully stupid, I had to stop listening to it and paying attention to it. There were always rivalries like LL cool Jay vs cool Moe D and KRS One VS Shan but this dumb sensational criminal beef is out of control.

SilentJay313 and Deleted Account like this.
  4. Aye I spit too!! And yeah low-key scared of the future of hip-hop. There are really great new artists coming out in the "trap" genre. 6ix9ine is NOT a good example of this though lol Fucking right man

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. Average2Alpha

Average2Alpha Fapstronaut

I honestly have no respect for anyone who listens to 6ix9ine. It is sad to see many young people looking up to him.

People blindly follow a guy like that and have no sense to question it. Herd of sheep just following the latest trend.

Gotham Outlaw likes this.
  6. I think people "follow" him bc they like his music

7. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

I don't listen to any Skittles lookin motherfuckers. I'm also not cool with pedos so that's another reason to not like him.

AngelofDarkness and Ra's Al Ghul like this.
  8. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

I'll leave a video here so his fans can experience real music.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2018
    Ra's Al Ghul likes this.
  9. Fellow MC, Nice. I backed away from hip hop around 2001 so I I got into Drum and Bass, early Dubstep( its terrible now) and Grime. The UK MCs are doing it right. I don't like trap but I'll admit I'm not that educated and I've only heard the commercial stuff. The trap tracks have gotten better over the last couple years but I don't like the MC's. I can hear a nice cadence and a vibe but I don't hear any lyrics. I like half the tracks that little pump uses but those flows, Nah. I've heard stuff from little yaty and Uzi vert and it leaves me speachless how shitty it sounds. I took one look at tekashi and figure Ill pass on his music. I never liked the commercial stuff so I'm sure there's got to be someone doing it right.