1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

No Words, Only Actions.

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by naptutha, Dec 7, 2018.

1. naptutha

naptutha New Fapstronaut

DAY 1. MULTIPLE RELAPSE, MULTIPLE NO PMO ATTEMPT FAILURES, BUT STILL NOT GIVING UP !!
    TIME TO START LIVING IN REAL WORLD ! ENOUGH WITH THE FAKE VIRTUAL WORLD. THE CRAVINGS WILL COME BUT ITS NOT LIKE IT WILL KILL ME OR SOMETHING !
    THE MAXIMUM THE URGE CAN DO IS DRIVE ME CRAZY BUT PMO ADDICTION IS ALREADY DRIVING ME CRAZY , SO I'VE GOT NOTHING TO LOSE.

THE FIRST 7 DAYS IS GOING TO BE THE TOUGHEST. THE URGES ARE DEFINITELY GOING TO BUTCHER MY HEAD BUT STILL WHO CARES !!!

HERE WE GO !! DAY 1
    FIGHTING

2. F1nch

F1nch Fapstronaut

That's a lot of capitals, I hope you're that serious :) I like the spirit of not giving up. Try to do something else, make a fallback plan, if thoughts run through your mind; leave the computer, shut it off whatever, unplug the router, anything, really anything silly is better then giving in, drink water, give some attention to your pet, go outside, edit your thread if you will, and then leave the computer, shift your focus to something real. Winning a battle will make feel stronger every time.
    I notice that sitting in this forum is a way to work on the way out, but also a risk, cause the same screen can get me off my goals.
    I'm shutting down the pc now, hang on!

3. Ferangi12

Ferangi12 Fapstronaut

Love the intensity sir, just remember that you won't always feel inspired to not watch. In those tough times, remember the life you'll have if you truly quit ! I'm starting my journey as well. LET'S FUCKIN DO THIS