1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello there..

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Rhyme, Dec 8, 2018.

1. Rhyme

Rhyme New Fapstronaut

Hello there, folks of the NoFap parallel.
    I'm an 18 year old kid, and NoFap has been on my mind for years. I have never quite been able to keep it up though. NoFap has been one of the most trying experiences for me in life, as well as one of the most rewarding when done right.
    However, I always failed. This time things are different, I feel it. I've recently hit my personal rock bottom, the only way to go is up from here. I envision it as a scale.. kind of like those carnival bell things you smack with the hammer... mixed with a very claustrophobic version of Dante's Inferno. I wouldn't be here without the help of my Father, my Lord, who I imagine as a being of light with the most soothing yet judgemental faces I've ever seen. His hugs bring me peace.

I thought it would be a good idea to keep up with a journal and whatnot. I only want to orgasm from a woman for the rest of my life. I'm tired of talking. I wanna "walk it like I talk it." NoFap feels like it's going to be pretty easy, even if it's terribly hard. How hard can it be, really? Keep your hand off your junk.

So that brings me to the other human beings here, how are you guys doing in 2018? Have things changed? Are things better now than they were before? Things feel like they're speeding up and slowing down at a constantly fluctuating rate. Besides that... anything you guys can tell me to help keep me on track? Some no nonsense stuff, please. Thank you for reading this if you did. :)

2. F1nch

F1nch Fapstronaut

I you fail all the time, your goals may be too big. I don't mean this badly, but I have set my goal ambitiously, but not impossible. I'm human too, but I want my brain to get healthier too, shift the focus.
    I tried several days, three weeks, I know I can do that. That is my basis for the big challenge. How hard can it be you ask... Well, hard, I guess most of us here have to agree. But we can be strong too, if we get the right alternatives and support.
    Don't leave if you make a mistake, I say: Every day of success is a brick in the way back!
    Good luck!