1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

40 Days Without PMO :-)

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by newbegginings, Nov 26, 2018.

1. newbegginings

newbegginings New Fapstronaut

I think i'm posting the correct section of the forum, please tell me if not.

So, i've been a lurker here for about 3 years, but I felt compelled to contribute after managing 40 days without PMO.

I'm 35 and have been trying to shake this habit for the past 3 years, my longest streak was 21 days before now, but they were mostly only about 7 days. I thought i was doomed to be stuck in the cycle forever. But something has clicked this time, I know i will definitely not go back to P this time.

I have been sceptical on the super powers claims, but they are definitely real, i can't believe it. I've had a lot of attention from women the past 10 days, with one of my old female friends saying that i've got my sparkle back in my eyes, and was asking what i've changed. as a result of nofap i have cut down almost completely on alcohol & junk food, i'm shedding pounds of fat and building some decent muscle without hardly trying. I'm also achieving better than i ever have before in my career. the changes have been subtly building, and only seem very apparent after looking back and seeing all the things that is happening and how i've changed.

One strange side effect to note. don't know if i've read someone have this before, I used to have ED and DE back in my mid 20's but that improved in the past few years and i haven't have a problem down below when getting intimate with my wife for a long time. But i had sex with my wife last night and i couldn't finish! so I'm in a kind of flatline and didn't realise it, very strange considering i was fine before i started nofap. but i guess this is part of the healing process, my wiring is very deep i'm sure as i've been fapping since i was 9 or 10.

Anyway, thanks for reading and thanks for everyone else reports which have helped me massively, here's to the next 40 days

2. TakingControlPMO

TakingControlPMO Fapstronaut

3. Good job! Keep it on! :)

4. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

congrats on 40 days , in my opinion you dont have to o every time you have sex ,in the book i read ,its even recommended to have sex often ,but to orgasm rarely ,stay strong !

5. Congratulations on your success!! Thank you for sharing, I am 28 years old and I have been struggling to kick PMO for going on 3 years myself. It is encouraging to read your story because I sometimes get discouraged by the route of my recovery. It is a good reminder for me that some things are cumulative and take time; I sometimes feel like I am watching grass grow and get discouraged by my failures. Thanks again, good luck!

6. Amends25

Amends25 Fapstronaut

Yes!!!
    Go go go bro
    Keeo it up
    Imagine 4 years of this new behavior and self control
    I see long term goals being achieved...