1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I hate myself, life is never gonna get better,why should i go on

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by SCARY MONSTER, Nov 5, 2018.

1. end_it_for_good

end_it_for_good Fapstronaut

The process is like this:
    You need a goal.
    You need as much help as you can get - people around you.
    You need to make very small incremental changes. It can take up to a year to turn your life entirely around. In the scheme of things, that's nothing. I did it. Total mess to, reasonably confident with room to grow. Totally possible.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2018
    SCARY MONSTER likes this.
  2. And you're somehow helping??? Bloody hell!!! Someone who struggles knows they're struggling and doesn't need the likes of you to tell them how much they suck!

SCARY MONSTER likes this.
  3. RollerCoaster

RollerCoaster Fapstronaut

Please go to a psychologist, at this point an online forum is not enough to get you out of this.
    we are to far away to help you like a professional can!

4. Secret Habit

Secret Habit Fapstronaut

Hey, I have been here... You can do it

The best way to get out of social anxiety and to get out of the low state of addiction is to get into a community of loving people who are also struggling with addictions... Celebrate Recovery was so helpful for me for this

What I will say is this:

DONT GIVE UP - I decided to keep trying BUT I also did work on my heart, my brain, and my life which = successful results... I struggled for 14 years and was a total failure but I finally had enough and when I quit, I quit and now im 15 months free

You can do it but it wont be easy - This to me was exciting... Make it a game or a challenge for yourself... real Men and real Women accept challenged head on