1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Not sure if I can get it up anymore?

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by D23, Nov 14, 2018.

1. D23

D23 Fapstronaut

So its been over six weeks.
    Not even manual or ig pics its me up like it use to.
    Im very worried also prior this six weeks I relasped and my penis went numb so numb I thought I had nerve damage.
    What I learned is i cant masterbate with a exhausted penis or a soft one period.
    This 6 months has been hell.
    Im worried because my night errections are facing down now not up.
    Will i be like this forever?
    Please can anyone give me advice.
    What is this and will it get better.
    Id like to have a wife someday and beable to have a healthy sexual relationship with her.

5adn8m8 likes this.
  2. Six weeks or months? There is flatline that happens where mentally and or physically things are going to be down so to speak.

3. D23

D23 Fapstronaut

But shouldn't my hand still stimulate me. I feel so damaged and sad about this. I overmasterbated and im paying for it.
    Its been. I don't feel like a man and im in my 30s

4. GoPhonix

GoPhonix Fapstronaut

As stupid as it sounds but worrying does make it worth assuming it is psychological, and this is very likely the case. But check with you doctor if you think it is something else man.

Or maybe mind and body tell you you need more time and work stuff out … the mind is powerful and moves in strange ways but can heal.

Just a question how health do you feel in general, despite this thing. Becasue if you not so much you may can improve things massively through that, diet and fitness and stuff. Know that we all know but well.. thats how it works

5. Gautama

Gautama Distinguished Fapstronaut

Hi D23,

My best advice is go and see your Doctor fist off. If he tells you it’s psychological then that can be worked on later through support on here.

G

6. D23

D23 Fapstronaut

Thanks for the advice im under the doctors care but no answers yet.
    I never knew you could hurt yourself over masterbating.
    Im healing on a positive note with faith as, I wait for the doctors.

7. abhaysinghed

abhaysinghed Banned

I must say you are the one like me. I was in the same situation 3 years ago but was in deep depression and wanted to end my life. I am from India and it was very embarrassing. I wanted to commit suicide.i struggled for 3 long years like hell but now I am completely fine and I want to share my knowledge here in my site.do check it.It might help you.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2018
  8. abhaysinghed

abhaysinghed Banned

If it will help you. Or you have any doubt. You can ask me.my email and calling number is there in website

9. D23

D23 Fapstronaut

Im glad you healed.
    I will heal I know I will.
    My bodys healing i see signs of healing.
    These things take time im trusting in god.

abhaysinghed likes this.