thoughts of a weirdo

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by simmering, Aug 20, 2018.

1. simmering

simmering Fapstronaut

Good way to look at it.

Calm down, mate. There's no breeding going on.

2. Bigguy4u

Bigguy4u Fapstronaut

I can breed her for you bro, just send her in a big enough box ok? American customs is very strict about live shipments.

3. simmering

simmering Fapstronaut

i can feel my protective instinct kicking in. "breeding partner" was funny, but this is going too far for my liking.

4. TheManDude

TheManDude Fapstronaut

Well it looks like you made a friend, good thing to have when you move to another country as someone said, but about her age... would you date someone much younger than you?

5. simmering

simmering Fapstronaut

Yes, I would. I have seen happy marriages where the age gap was more than 12 years.
    But we're not 27 and 39, right? We're 17 and 29. At her age, I can't expect her to be mature enough for a relationship, at least not the kind that I am looking for. It would be unfair towards her, even though it seems she likes me too.
    If she was 21 or 22, like I guessed in the beginning, I would go for it.

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. Bigguy4u

Bigguy4u Fapstronaut

Oh shit i better watch out, are you going to ship yourself over here to beat my ass?

7. TheManDude

TheManDude Fapstronaut

Yeah you're right she's far too young and has some things to experience, but still you're not gonna marry her or anything and you clearly know that it is no an ideal scenario so there's no shame on liking her or anything.

Maybe you're overthinking stuff? I mean nothing has happened right?

8. simmering

simmering Fapstronaut

Yeah, watch out mate. ^^

Yes, I'm absolutely overthinking stuff.

9. It can happen. Don’t shoot it down. Stay in touch. Spend time with her in the company of her family members while she’s still 17. Gain the trust and respect of her and her family members. In the right time if it is meant to be it has the potential to be a wonderful relationship.

10. It's just that the term is annoying. If we were animals we wouldn't be on this forum.

11. simmering

simmering Fapstronaut

That's pretty much what I had in mind. Occasionally spending time with them, maybe something comes of it in 2 or 3 years.

Fair enough

Deleted Account likes this.
  12. It sounds like youre freaking out about something that isn't a big deal to me. You like a girl but you find out shes not old enough. You don't know her, she doesnt live near you and youre not comfortable with the age gap. Why don't you just tell her, it was nice meeting her, move on and find a girl your own age?

13. Clean Plate

Clean Plate Fapstronaut

First of all bro, calm down. You barely know this girl and youre already thinking about dating her. Do you even know her favorite color? Does she know yours? First get to know her at least to see if both of you are even "compatible."

14. simmering

simmering Fapstronaut

Her mother texted me yesterday, whether I want to visit them. haha
    Btw. yes, I tried my luck with another girl (24yo) recently. I had to turn her down, she was too much like my Ex. Much hotter though and not as wicked, but still incompatible.
    So, I'm still in a weird state of mind, thinking about a girl who is much too young.

15. Could be the mother who is interested in you or it could even be just a friendly invite.

16. simmering

simmering Fapstronaut

i'm sure the mother is interested in me ... as a son-in-law. have meanwhile be warned by two people that the mother might see me as a potential husband for her daughter.

17. Ohhhh

18. outlander.9

outlander.9 Fapstronaut

She's underage, just leave it alone dude. Nothing good going to come out of that.

19. Very simple Off limits it's not a possibility she is 17 .She could be just caught up in wanting you because it's forbidden by law and society . Forbidden fruit my friend it's tempting but not worth it . Re direct your self in different direction don't follow this road choose a better direction for yourself . Also her mom is a idiot by incuraging your interaction with her not a mother inlaw you would want to have anyways responsible mother in-laws are bad enough .

Last edited: Nov 16, 2018
    outlander.9 and Ra's Al Ghul like this.
  20. Slick Willie

Slick Willie Fapstronaut