Day 5 ...CONFESSIONS

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Deonslim, Nov 13, 2018.

1. Deonslim

Deonslim Fapstronaut

confessions .... I was a bad sex addict like bad man I just had to have it . I couldn’t go a month without having sex I would get blue balls ... I think it was because I was masturbating and that leads to wanting to have sex. I decided to give this fap thing a try to teach myself sex isn’t everything that would be my first result when it comes to a female and it makes them look at you different we don’t like females who are quick to have sex , but yet we are quick to lay down with a female . I’m just tired of putting myself at risk . I recently had a gf she put on the 90 day no sex ughI could not handle it I bailed out for reasons and we broke up . We’re back talking and now she’s saying I can’t have nun until next yr . I really want to show her sex isn’t everything with me anymore but my whole purpose is to slow down with sex and masturbating but ik she still wants it and she will give he she even agreed if I give her head she will let me give her some . Guys and gals what should I do ? Not have def until she wants it ? Not have sex until next yr to show her I don’t care for sex as much ?( Or show her sex shouldn’t come between us and f her but still don’t masturbate <<<p.s that was my plan . )

2. Deonslim

Deonslim Fapstronaut

It was some typos sorry about that . Hope you can understand!!

3. TheConch

TheConch Fapstronaut

Read ‘The Rational Male’ - Rollo Tomassi

4. Deonslim

Deonslim Fapstronaut

Thank you

5. Deonslim

Deonslim Fapstronaut

I’m looking into it now

6. Deonslim

Deonslim Fapstronaut

Your so right