1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Cold showers FTW

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by theferryyman, Jan 13, 2015.

1. Fargo23

Fargo23 Fapstronaut

Thanks for your posts. I've just started cold showers each day it seems slightly easier and afterwards I get a rush and feel warm. I'm not quite brave enough to rush fully in straight away.

2. Witt

Witt Fapstronaut

I just want to say thanks. I had no idea what comes showers were until I read this post. I started doing them about a week ago and its been a great eye opening experience. Whenever I feel down or out of it this puts me back in a good mental state. I still shudder for a little bit after getting in but working toward having zero hesitation.

3. livinglavidanofap

livinglavidanofap Fapstronaut

I just turn it on and jump in without thinking, immediately, then I breathe really hard, Like I never breathe anywhere else,

and that's it. before you know it the water feels warm and you don't think it's a big deal any more.

do that many times and it will be the most natural thing in the world, to step into cold water, and you will have all the benefits and healthy vigor that the cold water method will give