1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Is it ok to touch my nipples?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Oct 29, 2018.

1. I touch my nipples out of habit, not for sexual stimulation. When I touch my nipples, I usually don't even notice. Is it ok? I mean, I've been doing this since long before I started to fap.

Update: Yes I know this is weird, and no, I don't touch my nipples in public lol.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2018
  2. yes it is ok to touch your nipples. It is ok to touch yourself everywhere. It is your choice how often you do that.

3. Bit of an odd question (and the title of this thread amused me), but I guess? I hope you don't do it in front of other people, though. :p

Praksh likes this.
  4. Sadly, after reading many posts here I didn't find the title of the thread odd anymore. It seems to me that there are many people on this forum who are disturbed by religious beliefs.

5. Does it derive sexual pleasure, if yes then don't do it.

If it does not derive sexual pleasure, it is clearly a habit. Do you want this habit in your life? Would you casually do this habit in public and not think its strange?

I'm guessing not bc you asked "is it okay" on here

6. Dutchdad

Dutchdad Fapstronaut

It gives me immense sexual pleasure so I'm not doing it at all during noPMO

Praksh likes this.
  7. Other people might find it strange if they saw you doing it. Sounds like a habit from childhood.
    I sometimes just play with my balls in my pocket, but now I stop myself.