1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[60-CHALLENGE] THE SIXTY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Nov 7, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Laffio

Laffio Fapstronaut

Day 15/60

Man I stopped coming here and slipped up, smdh. I've got to be more vigilant. I can't really see my friend like I want to but it's more frequent than it used to be.
    I can come over to her house when ever I want to but we can't have sex as much as I'd like to. Other than that, it's wonderful! I love cuddling in bed with her even if it doesn't lead to anything.
    Again I'm sorry guys, I just lost focus and flew too close to the sun.:emoji_sweat:

2. franed98

franed98 Fapstronaut

making progress

Dr. Jekyll likes this.
  3. 80 days! Nice!
    Thanks for sharing. That attitude after a reset is spot on, but so difficult to have after that happens. How did you maintain your focus? (instead of the well-known experience of feeling so down and thinking "oh well I've slipped up once, what's another, and another...")

ResistAndRecover and Dr. Jekyll like this.
  4. 3/60.

Doing a workout (even at home) after work has really been helping, not just with no PMO but with general feelings of mental & physical wellbeing.

ResistAndRecover and Dr. Jekyll like this.
  5. Coolyorky

Coolyorky Fapstronaut

6. Christian Fox

Christian Fox Fapstronaut

7. Dr. Jekyll

Dr. Jekyll Fapstronaut

8. Hills and Valleys

Hills and Valleys Fapstronaut

9. Jason_Tesla_19

Jason_Tesla_19 Fapstronaut

10. These past 80 days have taught me much about myself. About the value of resilience and determination. Even within this setback, i was able to salvage a small victory. Binging further would've made things worse. I know this from previous experiences. Sure i felt a little worn out today but abstaining for 2+ months from PMO gave me such a drive for personal improvement that i just felt it would not be wise to give up. So i will try again. For me, relapse is but a battle scar. I'm not interested in being a Knight in shining armour. For such a person never entered the battlefield in the first place! I keep a personal journal, and wrote down my thoughts, and recollecting the physical sensations during the binging session yesterday. And i realized after the episode that it was just not worth it. It seemed so fake. So manufactured pleasure. It's weird, i was able to see through the exaggerations. All that aside, i'm really serious about it this time around. So i will continue to abstain and do so ever vigilantly. And perhaps offer nuggets of wisdom from my own personal experiences. :) Take care all. I will soon join this challenge again after completing the 3-day challenge. It will give me some momentum to continue on. Fight brothers!!! FIGHT!!!

11. Coolyorky

Coolyorky Fapstronaut

Well said mate!!!!!!!!

80 days is fantastic! Did you suffer from pied? And did it fee better after two months? I know it’s a long journey to reboot but just out of curiosity

Dr. Jekyll likes this.
  12. Sebbrix

Sebbrix Fapstronaut

Day 13; did the last performance of my play last night and now I feel so empty... I'm sort of starting another play, though, and this one is being directed by my crush. My housemate genuinely thinks I have a chance with her - planning to ask her on a date when I next see her on Wednesday. Fingers crossed, she's so lovely that I can't afford to not give it a go - I'd regret it for a very long time if I did

13. I'm not sure to be honest. I'm only recovering to get my life together and have mental clarity. This is my number 1 priority.

franed98 and Dr. Jekyll like this.
  14. CanadianDream

CanadianDream Fapstronaut

First challenge and I go for a bigger one. Bring it!

15. johnartista

johnartista Fapstronaut

16. Dr. Jekyll

Dr. Jekyll Fapstronaut

17. franed98

franed98 Fapstronaut

18. Jason_Tesla_19

Jason_Tesla_19 Fapstronaut

19. I Like Life

I Like Life New Fapstronaut

Today is Day 4. I appreciate this community for being here. Looking to get on a solid streak to end the year.