1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Dead Dick while PMO

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by jakkey588, Oct 9, 2018.

1. jakkey588

jakkey588 New Fapstronaut

Hi All,

I started NoFap, recently, as my doctor suggested. However, I cannot find any information on this. Has anyone here recovered with NoFap while their flatline started while doing PMO? I appriciate if anybody who has information on this reply to me.

Anonymous86 and Burrich1 like this.
  2. Burrich1

Burrich1 Fapstronaut

Hey @jakkey588, welcome to the board. Sorry, I wasn’t flatlineing with PMO When I started here. I guess I’m not good for answering your question specifically, but I can tell you that I have regained a ton of sensitivity since I began NoFap. Plus, I’m only somewhere around 75 days. Anyway. Hopefully me bumping this will bring this post to someone’s attention who may be able to answer your question. I know the board has been a great resource for me. Best wishes in your NoFap journey!

3. Anonymous86

Anonymous86 Fapstronaut

*raises hand* It happened to me too, brother! I didn't recover, but my flatline started after doing PMO heavily.