1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Staying positive. You’re amazing. You can do this!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Deleted Account, Oct 10, 2018.

1. That’s better than the way I usually treat myself. I’m 31, a single mom, and the last time I did mushrooms I cried for like two hours and kept asking “Why do I hate myself?”

I’m an asexual sex addict. The idea of anyone being with me IRL is just flat-out unappealing. But I look at pretty guys and imagine how they look when they masturbate, and I obsess over it. It’s immediately where my mind goes. I have impossible fantasies and fetishes - fetish meaning, for me, something I MUST have to achieve orgasm - that started before I first masturbated as a kid.

Who am I telling this stuff to? Am I just sitting here, my feet hanging over the edge, tossing my voice in to the void?

I’ve had... easily hundreds of partners online. I probably hit triple digits five years ago - sexting strangers, writing elaborate, deeply fetish-driven erotic role plays. I usually have between eight and fifteen partners at a time, and spend between two and eight hours a day writing with them. Each one is surprised at how much time and effort I spend on our stories, with few of them aware I have ten other guys telling me the same thing.

I know I’m ruining my life. I know it’s getting worse. I know I can’t keep this up, that I’ve quit cold turkey and it’ll never happen again... until the next
    time.

Right now, it’s been... just over twelve hours! Twelve hours. I’m an addict. I have a problem. I need help.

Since my last relapse, I’ve tried wearing myself out with masturbation so that I can avoid the urge to connect with a partner. Masturbating two, four, five times a day for a week, and still this morning I started talking to six different guys. Only for an hour or so, but it was still a relapse. Haha, what is wrong with me? Why can’t I stop this? I have things I want to do with my life, you know. Things that don’t involve sexy internet bullshit.

2. Burrich1

Burrich1 Fapstronaut

Hey @corvus_corax welcome to the board. Your story is somewhat different than a lot of ours, but I suspect there are still a lot of similarities. I’m sure you do too, and that’s why your here.

Admitting you have a problem is a great first step towards your recovery. Because your story or what brings you here is a little different, personally I would recommend you see a counselor. Perhaps one specializing in sex addiction if possible.

I’ve found this board to be a great resource and it’s helped me a lot in my NoFap journey. Hopefully you will too. Best wishes to you and welcome!

3. This is really something differenent from many. I cant help admiring your courage that you joined this dais. You can triumph although you have started moving forward. Most welcomeee....

Deleted Account and Burrich1 like this.
  4. Haha, thank you! I can’t afford a counselor, really, but I won’t rule it out if this doesn’t work. I’m grateful for the warm welcome, and best of luck to you too.

5. Well gosh, thank you. Cross your fingers for me - you’re also doing amazing, and I know you can make it through today. Good job.

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. Thank you maa'm. Lets fight and say no pmo