1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Goal: no PM 14 days

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by tryhardvibes20, Oct 6, 2018.

1. tryhardvibes20

tryhardvibes20 Fapstronaut

Ive been trying to stop PMO for so long. I’ve been PMOing since I was 12. Almost five years later after I have a girlfriend I still do. I was to completely stop PM and I want to just start small. It gets in the way of a lot. I work on amateur rockets and it’s my dream to be a rocket engineer. But I just don’t want to PMO. Whenever I’m home alone I just get the urge to do it. I remember I went without PMO for 14 days and I was so much happier my partner said I was happier and treated her much nicer and spoiled her much more. The vibes were just amazing. I just want a 14 day streak of NO P & M. Those of you with hard mode goals. I admire you, even those of you trying to go without PMO, it’s great to quit and I know you can freaking do it, but I’m starting small and I will do back to back challenges. Hopefully I am able to be PM free in 90 days.

Contentful T likes this.
  2. Contentful T

Contentful T Fapstronaut

Try hard or die hard tryin'.

tryhardvibes20 likes this.
  3. Definitelyhenry

Definitelyhenry Fapstronaut

Goodluck! You’ll get there quicker then you think

4. Amazing Athest

Amazing Athest Fapstronaut

5. Joesybee43

Joesybee43 New Fapstronaut

Im on day 6 free never throught i could do this im also going for the 90 day mark