1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

So much more than I expected!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by oakzie, Jan 8, 2015.

1. oakzie

oakzie New Fapstronaut

Hi guys!

Im approaching 60 days in my nofap-quest and get new insights constamtly about how much this experience is giving me. I have now realized it is about so much more than getting rid of the habbit of fapping, on the contrary it feels like you gain more than you loose. For instance, my energy has never been this high, waking up early every morning, basically in the mood for a workout.

By exluding one bad habit I have implemented new, good ones, as a result of a clearer mind...
    - Meditating
    - Wake up early
    - Eating healthy
    - Getting work done

Essentially I feel more focused than ever and relly living in the now, and dont even think about masturbation. It is also true during this experience how girls are almost drawn to you in a different way. I had poor suiccess with girls in the past but now I found myself more actively seeking their attention and eyecontact. They have come up to me more and even touched me in flirty ways, on the outside Im cool but on the inside im like: OMG DID YOU SEE THAT, SHE LIKES YOU, YOU DOG!!

Another experience yesterday was an extreme happiness, when I came home from University I just laughed. Loving this, keep it up guys and good luck in your journey!!

This is my second language, so bare with me;)

2. karnaSingh

karnaSingh Fapstronaut

Congratulations Oakzie.
    Your post is very inspiring.

All the best for your future and keep it up.

3. TeddyBear

TeddyBear Guest

4. heyitshannes

heyitshannes Fapstronaut

This was awesome to read. Thanks for sharing. Very inspiration.

5. OnTrack

OnTrack Fapstronaut

Great to hear that you're feeling so good. Keep it up!

6. DireWolf

DireWolf Fapstronaut

Good work!!!1 good to know you feel the power!

7. oakzie

oakzie New Fapstronaut

Thanks guys means a lot! The personal development is worth waiting for, and I am willing to wait a hell of a lot more for whats coming:)

8. Hutch

Hutch Fapstronaut

Good to hear positive results from those further down the road. Thanks for sharing.

9. Congratulations man! And you're absolutely right.
    Have had unbelievably good eye contact (me still being shy) from several girls in the past months, even though my friends were just beside me. I hate how this sounds like some new age, total fiction, fake pheromone perfume bullshit, but you are your own evidence - see from yourself.

It's real.