1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Legault

Legault Fapstronaut

Day 4/90 almost done. Long day and so exhausted I can't even think of anything, let alone be tempted.

RiseToGreatness likes this.
  2. gystdude

gystdude Fapstronaut

Day 16/90. Good day, feeling a bit tired. I've been hitting the gym regularly for the past few weeks, not a lot of physical changes but it really helps mentally. Keep it up guys!

3. Keep it up man.Yes.Physical exercise is really good on nofap:)

gystdude and RiseToGreatness like this.
  4. Chaging4theB33t3r

Chaging4theB33t3r Fapstronaut

Day 4 of 90. I feel great honestly. My mind is clear and I can focus on work and listening to people and so on. Just gave to make this day like every day and permanent. 86 days left!!!

RiseToGreatness likes this.
  5. Maticordovita

Maticordovita Fapstronaut

31/90 I am Happy for the progress.

6. Hero's_creed

Hero's_creed Fapstronaut

7. NextChapter

NextChapter Fapstronaut

Day 11 is complete... movin on...

8. Maya1499

Maya1499 Fapstronaut

9. DAIKICHI

DAIKICHI Fapstronaut

Day 1 is compleated.

I want to be more confidential person.
    I want to get more motivation.
    I want to know about no PMO more.
    I want to learn more English.

It started my challenge!

RiseToGreatness and PowerfulSRE like this.
  10. PowerfulSRE

PowerfulSRE Distinguished Fapstronaut

11. mailsnew

mailsnew Fapstronaut

12. Meep

Meep Fapstronaut

Day 15. It was day 0 on thursday august 30 then day one on august 31 but i said "day 1" in september 1st so just to let the guy who control this know. Well yeah day 15 wanted to get better at drawing so I am drawing everyday for 15 min to an hour. I am working out like crazy yesterday I almost cried from the intensity. Still no erections.

gystdude and RiseToGreatness like this.
  13. eagerUser

eagerUser Fapstronaut

14. C.Bristow

C.Bristow Fapstronaut

I’ve not posted a quite a few days now due to the problems I’ve been causing in my relationship. If I’m honest I’ve felt discouraged about a lot of things, including this forum. I need to stay strong because I know this and other fellowships do help and I’m falling into my hopelessness mode... Can anyone help, I searched google for help with spouse over betrayal and clicked on images, scrolled down, they weren’t graphic because of my search title and I didn’t click on any of them but still got my quick dopamine hit... does this class as a fail as I ‘was in search of images’??
    If someone could get back to me on this so I can continue posting.. seems like a fail to me. Thanks

RiseToGreatness and eagerUser like this.
  15. eagerUser

eagerUser Fapstronaut

To me that doesn't sound like a fail rather it may lead to a fail. So, try not to do it again. I believe that urges come and go and you need to turn a blind eye and let them go.

Good luck

16. AtticusEnd

AtticusEnd Fapstronaut

Man; you have to set your own goals and rules... This is your journey. One thing I will say is that you need to try not to be so critical of yourself. We all have an inner critic that likes to tell us we are rubbish and we will fail... Think about what you have achieved... 39 days is a great achievement...

If you feel that you relapsed by looking then reset; the only person you need to be honest with about all of this is yourself...

17. C.Bristow

C.Bristow Fapstronaut

Thanks EagerUser.! Appreciate your response.!

18. C.Bristow

C.Bristow Fapstronaut

Thanks again to EagerUser..
    Today is day 29 since joining this forum (58 days in total). Very tough week but trying to stay positive and keep moving forward..