1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A new part of my life start today

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Pago, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Pago

Pago New Fapstronaut

Hi everyone,

My name is Ayoub. I’m 19 and I’m from Paris. I discovered Nofap at the same time that I decided to stop tapping.

Why I want to stop?

Because I’m the type of guy who regrets after acts, I’m like “ did I just really took pleasure with that actress???”. The type of guy who is very kind and patient with girls but only before fap.
    ( You can understand that my behavior with girls depending of fap and not of the girl who is talking with me ). Yet I’m not a sexaddict but if i don’t stop know it can be too late and we don’t have time to regrets, I’m a man.

Later, I really want to reach my objective as Muay Thai fighter so I need more positive mind, more motivation and I want to say in my head “You are a man who has nothing to reproach you”

For me a strong person is a person who’s depending of nothing.

Sorry for my English and if you read what I wrote I’m very thankful.

2. TheNewEvolution

TheNewEvolution Fapstronaut

Welcome and glad you joined... we all can be strong!

3. Welcome to NoFap! Glad you joined up.

For me a strong person is one who is willing to admit they need help in areas where they are weak! Maybe there is room for both of our definitions. :)

Cheering you on!