Are URGES a gift for you ?

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by GREGOR hulse, Aug 26, 2018.

Do you agree with my opinion ?

1. YES

4 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. NO

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. GREGOR hulse

GREGOR hulse Fapstronaut

I struggled with urges. I´ve got big urges. But what is urge it is a desire to DO something (fapping). It an energy inside of us which we can or have to use.
    It is sexual energy. And an urge is like strong flash of this energy.

I think an urge we can use as a fuel to do something.
    When we PMO we release this energy and how we feel then content, satisfied and sipmly good. We´ve released an energy. But what the result - nothing (in case of masturbation). But satisfaction for nothing, orgasm. We crave for satisfaction (orgasm). If we are PMO, we are give up on our energy. We yield our life energy.

But we can also use this energy (and also urges productively) to create something to do something. We can workout we release our energy and then comes satisfaction. I personally feel good after workout. After releasing energy.
    Or you can craft something, write some poem (like me), lean something new, teach yourself a new language it´s up on you.
    After releasing energy comes pleasure.

And horniness is a certain state of mind. An energetic. Use it wisely.
    I recollect that every emotion we can use like a fuel or for some purpose.
    Hold strong.

elterna and Contentful T like this.
  2. Contentful T

Contentful T Fapstronaut

I agree. Although no, they are a bane. I imagine if I am using the energy before it bundles up into an unwanted urge it is a gift, truly.

3. elterna

elterna Fapstronaut

I greatly improved my piano skills by redirecting urges on learning.. In fact
    I discovered that we can take pleasure from our forearm :)

GREGOR hulse likes this.
  4. Dihlyduen

Dihlyduen Fapstronaut

How do you redirect your focus? I can't do anything with that urges. I can't control my monkey mind.

5. elterna

elterna Fapstronaut

when urge is coming just say no! ( I mean speak "no" quietly, not only think"no") and go do anything else that make you happy.

6. Dihlyduen

Dihlyduen Fapstronaut

its very hard when you be like that:

7. GREGOR hulse

GREGOR hulse Fapstronaut

Try urge surf