No wet dreams!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Ironfistt, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Ironfistt

Ironfistt New Fapstronaut

Hey fellas .I read people saying that within 20 days they are experiencing high sexual drives ,morning wood ,high self confidence ,more testosterone levels etc .it's been my 25 day but I have seen no change in me untill now .I still have urges to fap when I see a hot girl and social anxiety as well .from past 25 days I hadn't had a single wet dream or morning wood as well .
    I am worried pls help

2. Truegamer007

Truegamer007 Fapstronaut

Congrats on getting so far! Well done.

Wet dreams take time, I got my first one (since I was 13) several months into NoFap. Here's the thing about Nofap, it's not a miracle drug, you have to achieve all these superpowers yourself. Got social anxiety? Only one cure for it, put yourself in social situations and survive.

The urges to fap will always be there, every single day. But you have to resist it, every single day. Think of long term good things rather than 5 seconds of pleasure.

Sad_but_true likes this.
  3. Sad_but_true

Sad_but_true Fapstronaut

@Ironfistt hello and good job so far on your progress. I think the rate of progress is gonna vary depending on how long you were fapping as opposed to how long you are not. I will tell you that at 124 days for me most sensations have returned, but no wet dreams not that I mind that just happy to be living a different way than I got used to. @Truegamer007 is right the urges to fap will remain, especially on bad days or stressful ones. But on good days not so much you will be focused on life and the good things associated with that. If you want to get to know the hot girl you see, you gotta say hello and put yourself out there... gotta be in it to win it. Practice makes perfect, and don't be discouraged if you strike out a few times anything good requires effort. Just keep on your path and the journey will get easier.