1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Seriously need new hobbies..

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by thechillest, Aug 6, 2018.

1. thechillest

thechillest New Fapstronaut

Hi guys, I'm new to the forum by the way. I figured becoming apart of the nofap community would help me in my journey.

Just curious what do you guys do for fun?

All my friends are good people, but they do pretty much nothing but drink/drugs/smoke. I've got my fare share of issues as well but I just cant seem to find sober activities that I can enjoy consistently. The only healthy hobby I have really is basketball, and its so hard to get a game going.

2. TheBigBadWolf

TheBigBadWolf Fapstronaut

Some things I do:
    Gym (Even if you don't wanna get "big") If you are a newbie I recommend going with a friend who goes more often and starting slow.
    Basketball, Pick-up Football. <You are already doing basketball so good on you.
    Play some Games. (Mostly with friends, I don't usually play games by myself unless it's a really fun singleplayer game like Witcher 3, Skyrim, etc)
    Music. (I want to become a composer so I play Piano atleast an hour or so a day plus try to study theory but if you aren't into music just apply this to what you wanna do.

Also find some friends who play bball like you do, it will be easier to get a game going, or convince your current friends to go out for fun and shoot around every once in a while.