1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

im new here looking for help

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by hujolo, Jul 30, 2018.

1. hujolo

hujolo New Fapstronaut

hi im 25 from Poland looking for help
    i think i have problems with compulsive masturbation
    i can only stop masturbating only if im a guest in someone else house
    im spending about 2-4 hours a day masturbating and i think its a bit too much even if masturbation is nothing unusual, i lost quite bit of money on cam sites and was still looking for someting new to masturbate to.
    i know that you cant just stop just as you cant just stop smoking cigarettes.
    i hope You can give me some help and advice how to stop that destructive habit.

Thanks in advance.

ps. i only had courage to write that becouse im bit drunk, i realy hope You can give me that advice and help me stop with that habit in small steps.

janeks and jedimaster like this.
  2. Amazing Athest

Amazing Athest Fapstronaut

hi welcome aboard
    M is a habit in order to weaken its effect you need to build new habit 1 important thing you can never get rid of habit you can only reduce its power over you
    basically, you need to do more with life instead of faping like don't stay indoors that much or in the location that you usually M because that location at some points starts to trigger your brain and then you start getting urges

3. jedimaster

jedimaster Fapstronaut

first of start believing in your self and be determined. rememebr that you born in this planet with 0 habbit. as you see the society you adapt yourself and acquire certain traits and habbits in you. these means that human mind is an adaptation machine. you can do any thing , if you set your mind to do it. as you are become a part of NoFap community be honest and determined to yourself that you can come out of this mess. do vist NoFap and motivate others to stop remaning slave of this habbit. you get inner satisfaction and motivation that you adopt a right path.
    may god bless you

Amazing Athest likes this.