So I started giving myself a haircut.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Ra's Al Ghul, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Instead of paying a barber. I been watching a lot of youtube videos and bought some Clippers. I gave myself my first haircut today and it turned out good. With more practice I know that I will get better and better.

I am mainly doing this because I enjoy being self-reliant. It isn't so much about saving money even though I will save a lot of money this way.

2. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

I have did this a number of times

3. I did this once! And I'm a woman, so no clippers. Lol it didn't turn out super great, but it was pretty good for my first time. Probably wouldn't do it again though.

4. I always cut my own hair now. I have like a barberphobia, i hate getting my hair cut and always have. Ive gotten really good at it actually. Im fast and it usually looks better than when i have it done. So, stick with it and youll get good.

LEPAGE and Ra's Al Ghul like this.
  5. boner1337

boner1337 Fapstronaut

Never been thinking about that, but sounds good. One question: how do you cutting your back side? This is seems hard to me.

Gotham Outlaw and Ra's Al Ghul like this.
  6. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

I just watched many different youtube videos of guys cutting their own hair and the methods they used.

boner1337 likes this.
  7. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Yeah, I have found that I sometimes have to "repair" some of my regular barber's work. I mean she isn't bad, but nobody knows your head and hair like yourself. That's what I was thinking before I started looking up youtube vids of how to cut your own hair.

8. LEPAGE

LEPAGE Fapstronaut

Good job. I have been thinking about this. Youtube has everything. I swear, Youtube will replace trade schools.

9. Yeah, exactly

10. SilentJay313

SilentJay313 Fapstronaut

I've recently started to cut my own hair because going to a barber shop is getting too expensive, and I'm tired of the guys trying to squeeze an extra 5 bucks out of me to style my hair like some popular rappers or celebrities.