1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My last hope

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by GodIsTheWay, Jul 6, 2018.

1. GodIsTheWay

GodIsTheWay New Fapstronaut

Hello fellow abstainers, I am doing this because I am Christian and have been severely addicted to PMO for many years now, since I was twelve. I have never spoken to anyone about my addiction through shame, and this is one of the reasons I believe I have not overcome these issues. It has dominated my life for so long now, and I just wish I could look at a woman without it always being sexually charged. No more will it dominate my life. This is quite a random time, it's not new year or a birthday or anything, but why not. It has been the biggest separation between me and the Lord and I have been growing further apart from him, probably as a means to carry on that lifestyle and not feel guilty. Wish me luck, God bless.

2. Bigbadwolf

Bigbadwolf Fapstronaut

Hey!! Welcome to nofap. I just started this journey myself and Im happy that your started at a random time like me. Nothing special just determination. Ive also been addicted for about 12 years, im 27 now. Lets get this noFap party started!!!

GodIsTheWay likes this.
  3. Septimus

Septimus Fapstronaut

Welcome! I'm glad you're here.

Lots of us here are Christians; you aren't alone.

It's good that you are talking about it; that defeats shame and helps us get free.

I hope you keep coming back.

GodIsTheWay likes this.
  4. BlueWizard92

BlueWizard92 Fapstronaut

GodIsTheWay, that sounds exaclty like me, and im sure a lot of us here! We will get this done together! That spoke to me man! I can relate so much!

GodIsTheWay and Bigbadwolf like this.