1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Boxers or briefs?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Brock Brannigan

Brock Brannigan Fapstronaut

I prefer briefs over boxer-briefs

MJ93 likes this.
  2. A. A.

A. A. Fapstronaut

I think I'm the first dude answering this relevant to NoFap, but here it goes:

I have always had used boxers from the beggining due just being comfy and loosy and it astonishes me that how in god's name i didt thought about its relation with my nofap efforts until recently! Probably because my intuition said that its tight so it is probably gana stimulate more; however, a couple days a go i wore a pair of my dad's beriefs due to lack of underwear and i realize it definately can help with nofap for two reasons:
    1) it is fixed and solid in location and less need to touch down there fix it or just rub against penis while moving
    2) its tight and pushes strongly against top of the penis towards our body which is an active way of 'de-stimulation'

I find it pretty powerful and worth seriously considering in the choice

keepitinmybriefs likes this.
  3. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

Briefs, tight and elastical.

I tried wearing boxers once, but I didn't like it. They're very loose and uncomfortable.

keepitinmybriefs likes this.
  4. Intelli Gent

Intelli Gent Fapstronaut

Briefs are for wedgie. Loose boxers are for making babies. Boxer briefs are for support and keeping those F/_<*÷=s in place.

5. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I am with you there - briefs for me.

6. A. A.

A. A. Fapstronaut

me too

7. ss-ssometimes when i see threads like these.. it makes me wonder what would happen if a female created a thread with the title "ladies, *clinks wine glass* thongs or hiphuggers???!!!"( i mean i could add more to the options because we have more options [but i wont] ) and then we all, all the females that wanted to, spoke about which were the most comfortable panties for us and what we do or dont like about others. which btw im sure would have 1 or 2 more details than what you guys have posted here

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2018
    Deleted Account likes this.
  8. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

We men are simple creatures. No need for such varied and detailed underwear.

Coffee Candy likes this.
  9. look at my profile pic the answer is NONE

10. nerd_lean

nerd_lean Fapstronaut

I have both boxer-briefs and briefs. I wear briefs for work and boxer-briefs at home. Sometimes vice versa haha.