Getting license

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, May 15, 2018.

1. So I'm gonna try to get my license sometime this week hopefully. Yes, I'm 23 and I don't have a fucking license hahaha. I guess I've always been pretty anxious about getting them. I know I'm making a bigger deal out of it than it really is, but I really am kinda nervous. Any tips? I know I'll pass the written test, but I'm nervous about the driving test. I've driven on the road before, but having someone test my road skills makes me fucking anxious.

I've always been very self conscious of my driving and I don't know why. I fucking hate failing at things and I'm afraid I'll somehow embarrass myself when driving. It's all in my head, but I need to do it. I want to be able to drive myself around for once. Also, what age did you guys get your license? Just curious.

2. JustinX

JustinX Fapstronaut

I started my driving lessons when 17 years old and past the test and got driving licence just couple days after my 18th birthday.

3. I took my driving test. The guy completely overreacted. He used the emergency brake twice. One when I was going through a yellow light and he braked in the middle of the intersection. And another when their was a guy entering the crosswalk way on the other side of the road lol

Still passed w flying colors.

4. Maybe your driving scared him hahaha. Maybe he had a bad experience in the past.

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

i am also 23..i applied for my learning license in aug 2017.........i cleared the online test....and believe me its pretty tough.........it has become tougher in these recent years......
    i gave my driving test in dec 2017........and its even tougher .........
    there were around 19-20 others ..and 2-3 officials............there were orange cones spread on the ground and we have to pass them without touching the cone.......the first time i did it .....i was over confident and careless so i hit the cone..........but still those officials gave me second chance after a few minutes later.......and then i cleared it
    there were around 5-6 persons who failed the test
    then you have to pay around 1500.........and then after exact 10 days your license would be delievered
    best of luck

6. RecoveringFapaholic

RecoveringFapaholic Fapstronaut

How do you commute without a license? Do you walk, bike, use public transit or Uber or what?

7. 1500? What the fuck? Are you out of the USA? Apparently here it costs $20 to get a license and from what I've heard from my friends, the test is easy as fuck. I downloaded an app on my phone that has all these practice tests and I've passed every single one. Having said that, my buddy said he didn't even take a written test. I'm pretty sure I'll have to take a written test though. I'm mainly worried about the driving test. The thought of it makes me nervous, but I know I can do it. Even if I fail I know that I'll get them eventually.

8. Well I put on my red slippers, tap my feet together three times and I tell myself " I wish I was at Wal-Mart" or "I wish I was at my friends house" and poof, I'm there. Nah I have my friends or family take me places and it honestly bothers me a lot. I feel like a burden on everyone. Hopefully that will change soon.

9. I can't drive and I wonder if there's any point in doing so since driverless car are on the way in. Experts say driverless cars will be like smartphones - one point no one had one now everyone has one. It could be argued learning to drive is a waste of time and money. I've not thrown out the idea of learning to drive but there are more important things to be doing.

Deleted Account likes this.
  10. I hope I'm dead before that future gets here.

Fix_It_Mate likes this.
  11. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

Sorry
    I thought you were indian

12. I think at your age you won't be able to avoid it. At first, I was resistant towards the idea of getting a smartphone but now I have one.

13. Jungler

Jungler Fapstronaut

Ugh. I got my drivers license exam next wednesday. Wish me luck

Deleted Account and u376 like this.
  14. yaaarp

yaaarp Fapstronaut

I took my driving test when I was 33. Took me three attempts.

15. Is your name a Hot Fuzz reference? If it is then I think we just became best friends.

16. yaaarp

yaaarp Fapstronaut

You're the first one to get it

17. For real? Dude, that's the best fucking movie ever. You ever watch Game of Thrones? The guy that plays Michael plays The Hound in GOT. Quite a transition there.

18. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

I got my permit when I was 15 and a license at 16.