1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Sleep naked to improve your health

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Mar 25, 2018.

Do you sleep naked?

1. Yes

24 vote(s)
    31.6%
  2. No

52 vote(s)
    68.4%
  1. lol.
    or there is an earthquake or fire and you have to rush out of the house ! now that would be a story to tell your grand kids !

LEPAGE likes this.
  2. it is good for increasing testosterone too.
    going commando throughout the day is a good idea too.

3. I am with you on this one Fehr.

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. I always wear pajamas because I hate making a mess in the sheets. It also makes me a lot more vulnerable to relapsing when I get the urge.

5. I seriously think about this every time I sleep naked, and it usually lead to me putting clothes back on out of paranoia. Lol but then one day I decided that if there was a seriously urgent emergency, I probably wouldn't care much about being naked. I'd just do whatever I gotta do.

LEPAGE likes this.
  6. What if I don’t want to have kids?

Checkmate.

7. I don't read any newspapers. It was just a talking point I noticed, that's all.

8. I wouldn't trust anything in The Daily Express.

9. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

Is applying ice good for testicles

10. Hatfuge

Hatfuge Fapstronaut

Take a cold shower instead ;)

LEPAGE and u376 like this.
  11. I tried it for awhile, but found without a t-shirt I sweat a lot.

12. manimlonely

manimlonely Fapstronaut

Damn, you people really need to find your full-naked comfort zone somewhere. I'm talking about a full body freedom with no rings, piercing thingies, accessories, underwear and other stuff, even the hair should be cut loose.

Go to a toilet before bed and get a good blanket, that is great for the current weather conditions(hoping you will open your window). Not a hard job to take the bed sheets and wash them, just when you get up, most of the washing machines have quick-wash modes ;).

“You must be shapeless, formless, like water. When you pour water in a cup, it becomes the cup. When you pour water in a bottle, it becomes the bottle. When you pour water in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Water can drip and it can crash. Become like water my friend.”,-BRUCE LEE
    ^You literally have to be free like water and adaptive to situations like water.^

13. Maybe in the bathtub? ;):p

14. manimlonely

manimlonely Fapstronaut

Not enough time m8, truly not enough time. This whole forum is all about cold showers by the way, if you want to soak in a freezing water bathtub, gl then HAHA!

15. Soren K.

Soren K. Fapstronaut

Personally, I have a hard time believing that there are health benefits to sleeping naked. However true the conclusions in that online article might be, there are other ways in life to improve my health, too.

I've always slept with boxers/boxer briefs. I've tried sleeping commando and it's just waaaaay to tempting to MO, even without my phone by me. I haven't tried it recently, but neither do I want to try either. :p this is all IMHO, take it or leave it hah