Stronger erections

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Allbymyself, Apr 10, 2018.

1. Allbymyself

Allbymyself Fapstronaut

So I'm sat 14 Nofap and I was wandering as time goes on do you get stronger erections or shall I start some sort of exercises like kegals?

Thanks fellow improvers

j_pwc_bat likes this.
  2. j_pwc_bat

j_pwc_bat Fapstronaut

14 Days is Very Good ! Congratulations

I wouldn't worry about it.
    Maybe others Fapstronauts can join in and answer your questions better?

Kegel
    The name of a pelvic floor muscle and exercise, named after Dr. Kegel who discovered the exercise. These muscles are attached to the pelvic bone and act like a hammock, holding in your pelvic organs. A common function of these muscles is stopping and starting the flow of urine.

In men, the benefits of Kegel exercises include increased ejaculatory control. In women, a strong Kegel muscle can aid in efficient child birth and gives the vagina a better "grip".
    https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Kegel

3. I've been harder lately

Lot more spontaneous boners too. Pulling the trigger quicker tho lol. I figure that'll change down the road

4. Allbymyself

Allbymyself Fapstronaut

How long have you been on your reboot?

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. First week of February. The longest streak I've maintained since I started was about 3 weeks. I went from a couple times a day to once a week on average I would say. Even that has made a big improvement on how I feel.

6. Out of the Furnace

Out of the Furnace Fapstronaut

yes great man =) awesome that you see the improvement yourself. keep going.

7. I remember times I was so hard I was numb haha you could screw for hours without blinking. I'm hoping to get that back haha