1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

For dummies

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Apr 6, 2018.

1. It seems like... Just the other day... When I was young and beautiful (now I'm just beautiful) I was working at a bookstore. I generally never paid any attention to what anyone purchased. Very rarely.
    One purchase stuck out. And I never forgot it.
    A guy bought:

Dating for dummies
    Body language for dummies
    Anger managment for dummies

So I imagine he was having trouble reading women's body language on dates and it was making him very angry lol

So, if there were only 3 "for dummies" books you were to purchase right now to change your life... What would they be?

Being comfortable at parties for dummies
    Not taking things personally for dummies
    Beating fatigue for dummies

2. Lonewolfpt

Lonewolfpt Fapstronaut

How to think positively for dummies
    Not assuming everyone is threatning for dummies
    How to mend a broken heart for dummies
    How to embrace loneliness for dummies

And that's ... 4

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. elevate

elevate Fapstronaut

How to do the difficult and scary thing that you know you should be doing to become the person you want to be and have the life you want for dummies.

Express yourself honestly and get rejected as fast and as much as possible to find your better place, with better people, as a better version of yourself for dummies.

Handling higher quality pain, problems, and negative experiences to have higher quality pleasure, solutions, and positive experiences for dummies.

Deleted Account likes this.