1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

60 days and still going.

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Grim_reaper, Mar 22, 2018.

1. Grim_reaper

Grim_reaper Fapstronaut

60 days clean, i fell my ship has set sail, moving forward to calmer sea's, never to return.
    I am a changed man, brighter, positive and happy. I am thankful for my drive to success, 30 more days to go! What will it bring? Will i be grounded, temporary off course, or will i continue towards a brighter future.

2. ShyMonk555

ShyMonk555 Fapstronaut

Awesome. Keep moving forward!

3. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I sure hope you continue on to a brighter future. There is no cure for this addiction , only abstinence one day at a time. I have 23 days and I hope we are always 37 days apart. Keep it up. You're an inspiration, when I see you succeed it reminds me that I can too. Thanks for sharing.

4. Grim_reaper

Grim_reaper Fapstronaut

Thank you. 23 days is a strong start, keep going and your be there in no time!

Puretim and ShyMonk555 like this.
  5. You have reached 66 days bro! Stay strong. Just don't set any target & let the time pass while your body & mind enjoys this new liberty. Thanks for inspiring man!

Grim_reaper likes this.
  6. Kunal Singh Chauhan

Kunal Singh Chauhan Fapstronaut

Its my 3rd day. Tx a lol for shararing ur experience. Its gives me energy that i too can do

asbgca likes this.
  7. Grim_reaper

Grim_reaper Fapstronaut

Ive let myself drift a little by going back on dating sites + a week off work triggers off sexual fantasy's about ex girlfriends. Its hard but discipline is key.

asbgca likes this.
  8. Deshawn2017

Deshawn2017 Fapstronaut

Due to guys like you, many see the possibility of achieving this feat. Keep up bro and keep posting

9. Phoenix1

Phoenix1 Fapstronaut

Thats great news! 60 days is a big achievement brother.But I would suggest dont just keep it for 90 days.Once you achieve 90days the fight should continue.Trust me once you achieve 90 days falling prey to PMO becomes easier.Keep it on to have a wonderful life.Good luck!

Grim_reaper and Puretim like this.
  10. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I agree. Just keep on going. This addiction never goes away no matter how long one has been free of pmo. It's with us for as long as we're on this Earth. Stay on the path one day at a time and make your life into something wonderful. And continue to grow and improve , who knows how much good anyone of us can do in this world. Life is short-term don't waste it.

Grim_reaper likes this.