Girl with a boyfriend

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by megierix, Mar 3, 2018.

1. megierix

megierix Fapstronaut

There's the girl in my school who I think may be attracted to me, although she has a boyfriend. Perhaps she's just extremely friendly towards me, but the fact is that she isn't like that for other guys. It's been like that for a few months now, but recently I decided it'll be better if I limit our relations, because it made me feel sad that we're just friends. So far I wasn't really avoiding any contacts. I am interested in your opinion guys. Were you ever in situation like that? What did you do or what would you do if you were me?

2. I wouldn't be naive enough to befriend a girl that has a boyfriend. That's asking for trouble, especially if the dude is smart. You made the right decision on limiting relations, though honestly, I'd completely cut relations with her.

Hell, I wouldn't be naive enough to befriend ( much less ask out ) a girl that even has male friends.

And that's why I like this song:

Congrats on over 100 Days, by the way! Very impressive!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2018
  3. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

Every time a girl is nice to a guy, he automatically thinks she wants his dick.

4. NZT 48

NZT 48 Fapstronaut

That is how most men work. But why is the girl being nice? For what reason other than to give him an opportunity?
    Common decency and niceness are too different things.

5. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

It could be that she’s just a nice and friendly person. Duh.

6. NZT 48

NZT 48 Fapstronaut

@Poseidon We are talking selective niceness here. You would notice whether this girl behaves this way towards you or towards everybody else

7. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

Not necessarily, this guy isn’t around her 24 hours a day / 7 days a week.

8. elevate

elevate Fapstronaut

First of all, do you want to be someone who tries to take another man's woman?

Second, do you want to be with a woman who does this with other men behind their boyfriend's back?

If she's trying to get a new boyfriend, then why is she still with her current one?

There's plenty of women around. Don't dwell on the unavailable ones and especially the ones that aren't loyal to their boyfriend.

My respect for her would go down. I would tell her that the way she's behaving makes me feel uncomfortable because she has a boyfriend. I don't have time for games and unavailable women in terms of that type of situation.

9. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

Eh. As long as you don't try to be a homewrecker, I don't see anything wrong with talking to her. After all, it's her relationship's fault, not yours.

Runtilmylegsdropoff likes this.
  10. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Runtilmylegsdropoff Fapstronaut

Just straight up tell her, that in the event that she were to break up from her current boyfriend, that you'd like to date her.
    Don't mess around, make your intentions known like a Man.

11. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

He could fight her BF to the death. That would make him the manliest man.

12. elevate

elevate Fapstronaut

Go to her boyfriend's house and wreck it rather than home wrecking their relationship.

13. I don't see how he'd be the one to blame for "home-wrecking". Wouldn't it be the girl that cheated? Lol, just saying. I've been in a situation where a girl liked me, but was dating other guys, I didn't even stick around to pump it, let alone give her a minute, so if I were you, I'd just dump it. Plenty of fish in the sea as far as I can see. You can pick one, two, or even three, but whatever you do, don't pick the one that doesn't pick thee.

Deleted Account likes this.
  14. good move, I know some women who are even married act friendly toward others with no intention of hooking up with them . I know when I was a senior in high school I had a huge a crush on this girl that had a boyfriend and she would be all friendly with me if no one was around but if her friends or anyone else was around she act like she didn't know me I always thought there was hope for it to happen until I found out about 2 years after highschool she got married , then I thought well I better move on now . MOVE ON TO WOMEN YOU KNOW TO BE SINGLE IT WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME good move to limit contact with her

megierix likes this.
  15. Women like to keep back up plans in case everything doesn't workout. Do you really want to be plan B? I know I wouldn't. Just stay away from her a women like that will only bring trouble.

16. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

17. kingpietro

kingpietro Fapstronaut

it's pretty hard to seduce a woman who already has a boyfriend because you can't do anything to destroy the attraction between the girl and the boyfriend. you have to hope that the guy makes mistakes.

Let me give you big advise that my mentor gave to me : you don’t have to be afraid of other guys when you are in a relationship ONLY YOU can change the attraction to the woman.

Woman attraction is more based on confidence and positive affirmation. If you keep confident and don’t seek attention and also don’t bring negative emotions in to the relationships she will not search for a other guy because she has a attraction to you.

if you’re girl cheats on you its probably you’re fault you started to seek more attention wanting to make more dates arrangement becoming needy.. Then she will start walking away towards a other guy. Or you start to give her negative emotions like starting fights (yelling), or giving her guilt feelings or manipulative feelings and so on.

The boyfriend probably does some things wrong like becoming more needy or having lot of stress and acting annoying.

If you want to seduce a woman who has a boyfriend try to be friendly and give her positive emotions(conditioning) by making jokes having fun and hang around with her. And when that guy messes up you will be the first guy who she will start a new sexual relationship.

However this is IF its something you can’t control. Maybe the guy is doing great and she is just acting nice or maybe after a few weeks the guy gets his act together and she gets more sexual attractive to him.

I compare it with a soccer competition. If you are a team that is 8 points behind the other team the only thing you can do is keep winning and HOPING THE OTHER TEAM SLIPS UP. Same goes with this situation.

My advise: keep her in you’re friend circle but start dating other woman. But make sure you don’t become her best friend keep sexual tension by flirting with her And teasing her.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2018
    megierix likes this.
  18. kingpietro

kingpietro Fapstronaut

That only works with single woman. Woman who allready have a boyfriend allready have a sexual atraction. So you need to built up you're sexual atraction by acting confidence and funny and flirting and hoping the other guy messes up.

19. Bars...sorta

Deleted Account likes this.
  20. sonicBoi

sonicBoi Fapstronaut

this. And i say this because even I'm guilty of this.