[365-CHALLENGE] THE THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Dec 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Day 3. Everything is great. Getting out for a run & from tomorrow back to work . First weekend clean in a very long time. Wish you all to stay busy & focus on results.

2. Urðr

Urðr Fapstronaut

Day 28/365
    Feeling good, I often work out these days, I like it!

Jeremy_Jr., 2525, Boxer477 and 3 others like this.
  3. WalkWithGod

WalkWithGod Fapstronaut

4. Thanks for your amazing reply! Bad thoughts lead to bad actions.

5. Kexas23

Kexas23 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

6. Sunday 29/365 Urges is just a profound test if you want it bad enough.

Jeremy_Jr., Boxer477 and Dr. Jekyll like this.
  7. Dr. Jekyll

Dr. Jekyll Fapstronaut

Day 60/365

Well, at the two month mark, I have been noticing some improvements.

This is not a complete rundown, just a few odd things that come to mind:
    • Increased mental clarity.
    • Often I feel confident.
    • Some little hairs on my chest that weren't there before are popping up, same with facial hair.
    • The testicles often are larger than the usual (not in a painful way) - a few months ago they were smaller than usual. Feels virile, powerful.
    • In January I started getting back to the gym after a LONG time away; right now averaging just two times a week, seeing improvements. Gradually over the year I plan to increase amount of gym time, without overdoing it. A few aches and pains actually feel good, like being victorious in battle.
    • Really cold showers after working out are especially good. I can't remember the last time I've taken a warm one. They really add to an overall sense of well-being.
    • Sticking to a low carb diet, and throwing in intermittent fasting. Feels really good. Gradually losing fat, energy is high. I try to work out in a fasted state, then after I'm done, I feast.
    • In public, women fairly often stop, turn, smile, and say, "Hi." This is without my paying any special attention to my appearance. Yesterday a woman at a store told me that from a distance down the aisle, I looked incredibly tall - but from up close, while I look a normal height, she said there's something about me, that I "must have royalty in my bloodline." I have a lot of my act to clean up before I would consider myself "relationship material," but it feels good. Definitely beats "invisible man syndrome."
    The past few years have been really rough for me. I felt like I was caught in a downward spiral. I believe it's possible that I have finally hit bottom, and I'm finally clawing my way back up.

Before I check in every day, I take time to try to find something small and meaningful to post. I find the process beneficial, as the search becomes a part of the daily routine to elevate the mind to virtue and things that matter, continually instilling that mindset. It may also give something to others as they're reading through the thread. I would recommend it. Search for things that actually make you feel good, inspire you, make you think, make you dig deeper and look at the truth, not stupid things that titillate your compulsive, sickened libido. Hold yourself to high standards. They will be reflected in your entire being, and they will affect the world. People will take notice

The only thing I can say is keep going. Keep believing.

upload_2018-2-25_11-10-55.png

8. Need to make my life better and feel love and happiness. Everything is horrible right now.

Day 0.

9. Fell really bad these past 3 weeks. Still better than my past with PMO but nowhere near what I had planned for the year. However, life is not perfect and what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Back for good this time, God willing.
    1/365 days complete.

10. TENK

TENK Fapstronaut

11. Elcamino

Elcamino Fapstronaut

day 35. taking a much needed nap

12. Day20/365 Learning how to live without PMO one day at a time!

13. Harpsichord

Harpsichord Fapstronaut

14. Dr. Jekyll

Dr. Jekyll Fapstronaut

This is nowhere near the end of the story for you. Things can improve - this is a true statement. You can always tell yourself that because it's always true. Hope is real. Always, always believe that. It takes courage to stand up again and persist. Keep challenging yourself. Self-mastery is a lifetime mission and growth is difficult. Tell yourself you're up for it, no matter what. That statement alone is very empowering.

Human beings always need reminders. When change beckons, for some reason we get amnesia. Keep up with the reminders: Hope is real.

HOPE. IS. REAL.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2018
  15. Dr. Jekyll

Dr. Jekyll Fapstronaut

Your decisions are the source of practically limitless momentum. Dwell on that rather than on things that pull you in the opposite direction.

16. sagasing

sagasing Fapstronaut

Day 18/365 completed.

17. Muhammad21

Muhammad21 Fapstronaut