1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Was i even masturbating!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by zex, Feb 23, 2018.

1. zex

zex Fapstronaut

I decided to go on a nofap journey before even knowing such a thing exists it was one of my February goals ( NoFap Feb haha). but i read some of the stories here where people ejaculated 10 times a day every day and i wonder was i even fapping!?
    I started masturbating late in life probably at 18 years old and was doing it at a rate of 2 days a week some times 3 a week. and when i am really feeling bad i did it 2 to 3 times a day for 2 days a week( overall 6 times a week at my highest rates) not close to the numbers i read here.
    anyway short background on me. I decided to go on a nofap because i was in a military camp for college students, so i had to cut my hair really short and my true hair density appeared,then all my friends warned me that my hair is really thin and i will probably bald by the age of 25. that scared me and i immediately correlated it to masturbating

2. Well idk if it's masturbating, but try to find natural herbal shit to cure that. But good luck on your journey, and feel free to Private message me whenever you can :)

3. zex

zex Fapstronaut

thank mate for your quick reply. i have been using hair nutrition tablets and hair growth spray but they've done nothing so far. i decided to stop masturbating and 'll see the results

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. Icyweb

Icyweb Fapstronaut

I don't know if masturbation is your problem, but it certainly can't hurt to do NoFap. Even if it doesn't help with your hair, life is a lot better without it. Also, Balding isn't so bad these days.

5. zex

zex Fapstronaut

It depends on the person's face. Balding won't go well with my face. my father and my uncles and both my grandfathers are not bald ( though one of my uncles is bald) so i don't think it could be a genetic balding. i don't know if it's wishful thinking or just thinking but it's crucial to me to fix this.

6. Full ahead

Full ahead Fapstronaut

Hello!.

Well, as far as I know Masturbation has nothing to do with hair loss.
    I thing worrying about your hair really helps to be bold soon. (Many people don't care about that, even women, so let it pass...Maybe I say so because many members of my family are 100% bold we don't care sh..t about that (in fact I like that, LOL).

Welcome here !