1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Winter olympics Thread.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Feb 9, 2018.

1. tiredofbeingtired

tiredofbeingtired Fapstronaut

It's so heartwarming to see athletes from countries with tense political relationships embracing each other without hesitation. In the bubble of these games humanity's tribalism doesn't exist. We need more things like the Olympics in the world.

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Peace467

Peace467 Fapstronaut

Yeah, I think it shows that ultimately people are people and the politics doesn't change that. Reminds me of the footy Mach in the trenches on Christmas Day.

It's a shame that so much hate can be caused by so few and divide us up so much!

3. Wow Norway is dominating right now. It's cool that a country with just over 5.2 Million people can have that kind of success! Good for them.

4. Peace467

Peace467 Fapstronaut

Yeah Norway are ace!

But looking forward to the curling semi/final over the next few days. Hopefully GBR can stay in a bit longer!

Also the bob-sleigh is crazy! Who even came up with that?

5. That's funny I was thinking the same thing earlier I have no idea who came up with that sport it takes some imagination to come up with that though. I always wanted to try going down one of those tracks I wish it was cheaper.

6. My family came to Canada from England so whenever they win I am happy as well.

Deleted Account and Peace467 like this.
  7. tiredofbeingtired

tiredofbeingtired Fapstronaut

They showed old footage of early Olympics where they just carved the course out of snow which makes its development seem a lot more natural.

8. Ive watched a little..... but I seriously can not watch it. For the first time in my life, I told my lady, turn it. Cant watch it. Waaaaaaaay too many asses in spandex. Im out. Done. Later. I aint doin it. #olympictriggermetimbers

9. Yeah I can definitely be triggering for some. The only thing that triggers me in the Olympics is womens figure skating. I can't watch that without getting triggered.

Learn_Study likes this.
  10. Yeah that makes sense but I never would have thought of making the a medal event but I am glad they did it's extremely entertaining.

11. @chris555 - yeah buddy. I never realized how much I stewed in lust, wating for the first opportunity to search for their slips and any nudes. Messed up man,... i was messed up.

12. I haven't been watching it this week but I saw something on Twitter about it. A part of me wanted to see it but on Twitter they did show anything. It's a shame we can't just watch it and enjoy the sport contest.

13. Having said that some people say figure skating is a work of art not a sport.

14. Yeah you definitely have to watch out for triggers your doing the smart thing if it triggers you definitely don't watch.

15. Yeah I hate how political it has got for sure. Most of the women sports they do dress respectable so I can't say anything about them but figure skating they always have there legs showing and seem to flaunt there sexual features which is a huge trigger for me.

16. Germany have just beaten Canada in ice hockey :emoji_open_mouth:
    I'm curious is this Canadian team full of nobody since the NHL banned their players from playing?

17. I think something needs to be done about
    ouch did they actually.
    They have some ex-nhl players but even are ex nhl guys would never have been sent to this in there prime. Most of the guys on that team where on it because they could not make the nhl either not good enough or getting to old. Russia will definitely win because they got Kovalchuck and Datsyuk and a lot more elite KHL players.

18. joarev85

joarev85 Fapstronaut

Well, I am from Norway and yes they are doing great in the Olympics. What Norwegians should not be so proud about is that we are one of the most p-consuming countries in the world. I think we are on the top 10 list. So we are on top 10 list in the Olympics. But we are also on the top 10 list in consuming most p.

19. Canada got a gold in the snowboard big air:).
    Norway with another bronze in the Alpine Ski team event.

20. IMG_0022.PNG

IMG_0023.PNG

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2018