1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Day 75

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by elevate, Feb 19, 2018.

1. elevate

elevate Fapstronaut

So after my first try which lasted around 10 days, here I am on my second go at it on day 75.

I don't have any superpowers or any crazy pheromones attracting the ladies, but what I do have is a different life. Nofap has allowed me to create room for more important things in my life. I made a habit of not escaping from pain, problems, and negative experiences. Which led to higher quality pleasures, solutions, and positive experiences.

My repeated courage to face things outside of my comfort zone led to competence. Repeated competence led to me gaining confidence. Repeated confidence led me to be more courageous in facing more uncertain things in life and following my desires more. I stopped escaping and began developing my reality instead.

Contributing in the forums has also allowed me to remember all the important things I've learned throughout my life.

I don't know what the outcome will be for 2018 and all my goals, but I'm definitely ready and curious to find out. I'm uncertain with the external, but I'm certain with myself.

My nofap superpower is being able to handle higher quality negative experiences so that I can have higher quality positive experiences. I take full responsibility for everything that happens in my life by choosing my perceptions and reactions.

Instead of magical pheromones... it's more like expressing myself in an honest, mature, and secure way. That allows me to sway my own heart and sways the hearts of people that resonate and are aligned with who I am.

It's not worth it to relapse because of all the momentum and changes I've built. It's sad to think about all the time, resources, energy, and focus I've wasted.

koolpal, SirErnest, Powerous and 12 others like this.
  2. workHard

workHard Fapstronaut

I know I'm being a bit nosy but could you specify what positive results you got? I would really love to hear them! I feel like many people are really general about their results however I want to hear a story too if that's okay with you. Other than that, congrats on your success!

3. j_pwc_bat

j_pwc_bat Fapstronaut

elevate on Day 75 said:

"I take full responsibility for everything that happens in my life by choosing my perceptions and reactions."

Excellent ....... continued Success to you!

4. keepitreal-88

keepitreal-88 Fapstronaut

Hi Elevate, noticed some of your posts and they really resonate with me, I looked further and especially agree about courage building confidence, taking responsibility, doing things to like yourself and not to make others like you, also your distaste for people expecting superpowers simply from nofap and not working on themselves and their opportunities.

You're further along the path than me and many others here, you have a great way of explaining the general concepts about leading a better and enjoyable life but it would be great to hear some specifics, some examples, real life experiences that you've gone through, tell us about some of these acts of courage and boldness so we can see how to apply them in our life.

Sorry if I've missed where you've posted these but if you haven't then I'd love to hear your success stories 18 months on from the last one.