[21-CHALLENGE] THE TWENTY ONE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Sep 9, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. JT26

JT26 Fapstronaut

2. Verne84

Verne84 Fapstronaut

Day 13! Some days are easier than others. Yesterday was tough. 8 days to go!

GeeWhizz likes this.
  3. GeeWhizz

GeeWhizz Fapstronaut

4. Pmo is in the past

Pmo is in the past Fapstronaut

Day 16 I'm getting a better posture

max9292 likes this.
  5. dangerduff

dangerduff Fapstronaut

6. Nico2025

Nico2025 New Fapstronaut

Day 0. Let's do It!

Bigsmalldude likes this.
  7. Bigsmalldude

Bigsmalldude Fapstronaut

12/21. I can feel it now, the urge. This is exciting!!

Pmo is in the past likes this.
  8. Crunchy leaves

Crunchy leaves Fapstronaut

Day 0/21, hope by enroll myself with this challenge can keep me out from pmo!

Deleted Account likes this.
  9. Trying this challenge the second time.

Day 0/21.

10. Romans12:1

Romans12:1 Fapstronaut

11. Sola2

Sola2 Fapstronaut

12. Hikam29

Hikam29 Fapstronaut

I'm in 0/21

Sola2 likes this.
  13. Sistio

Sistio Fapstronaut

day 0 for me

Sola2 likes this.
  14. Jack York

Jack York Fapstronaut

15. Introv3rt

Introv3rt Fapstronaut

I have the feeling I might not last any
    seconds in the real thing. PMO only lasts 2 to 3 seconds before I start regretting. I'm 21, a Muslim, hoping to marry a decent woman one day. I don't wanna fail her too! Most especially I don't wanna be a failure.

After I was just about typing about my success in day one. It caught me again and I flout. I'm starting again!

Day zero! This time I will be more committed.

I'm not gonna put the mistake much in mind cuz I suppose that was the part that really affected my acedemic performance in school. I made a second class upper tho, but I know I'd have made better if it were not the morale that kept reducing every time. I stated PMO in 2016 (penultimate year), and those last two years were the years I had my lowest cgpa (3.6 and below out of 5.0 points).

I'll keep coming back and updating. Every update, I'll tell little things about me or my activities. I hope it'd be interesting and the goal would be achieved!

Crunchy leaves likes this.
  16. Zach96

Zach96 Fapstronaut

Day 0.

Sola2 likes this.
  17. Guysavi

Guysavi Fapstronaut

Completed 14 days challenge.
    Day 0/21 here!

Zach96 likes this.
  18. Guysavi

Guysavi Fapstronaut

Don't beat yourself introvert. (You might wanna change your name to Extrovert/Passionate/Diligent etc. Surround yourself with positive thoughts, people, feelings. Easier to write, difficult to do? right? Right.)
    We all feel the same way like you do, that i'm not gonna last today, or maybe this is the hour that i DO IT. Saw that? I DO IT? don't let yourself convince you that this is the hour or the day or it is the time. Or if i resist today, tomorrow i'm definitely gonna do it. See where i'm going with this? it's your brain that's trying to trick you into PMO. Don't pay heed to those thoughts. Still easy to write that last sentence. So, i'm gonna tell you how to evade those thoughts.
    1. Keep yourself busy. thoughts won't go away but they sure will mitigate! (then it's upto your willpower to do the reasoning)
    2. Don't think about the next day. Focus on today only or maybe this hour if you can't even last a day. One step at a time. don't burden yourself. okay?
    3. Find your triggers, which you already have found. Cut them.

These are few of the things that you can try. Feel free to ask and share feelings.

Crunchy leaves and Introv3rt like this.