1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

For those who have failed again and again...let me tell you my success story

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Kevin Arias, Jan 28, 2018.

1. Kevin Arias

Kevin Arias New Fapstronaut

I am going to keep this short.

Two months ago I was depressed. I started training for my meet because I wanted to impress someone I adored. I trained and I have failed many times, but I did not give in to masturbation. I wanted to impress her badly that I used that as self-motivation to not masturbate. I am over two months of NoFap and I have impressed the woman I have adored..

Let me tell you right now. I did not like the wet dreams. I untilimately had them stopped by praying this at night. It is a simple prayer and mind you that you have to be born again in order to do this..

• Father I repent of every immoral thought, act or attachment in my life
    • I renounce every sexual soul tying and every satanic marriage in my life in Jesus name.
    • I break every Satanic soul tie NOW in Jesus name
    • You devil that causes me to have sex in my dreams I BIND you NOW in Jesus name. I break every satanic sexual connection in Jesus name
    • I declare freedom in Jesus name
    Make sure to also command your subconscious to be under the authority of Christ.

After failing to stop wet dreams I left it to the father to take them away.
    Now let me tell you the benefits...
    - I was able to be aggressive to win 1st place in my race ( the girl who I had adored was warming up and watching me, and I naturally used that as motivation.
    - My boner is much stronger
    - Talking is much smoother
    - Attracting someone/something is much easier
    Cons
    - It makes you aggressive ( I recommend saying the prayer as soon as you feel like you lusted)

Now..not many will give you the "cure" for wet dreams, so I would be grateful if I had seen this because I tried to stop them for over a year.

Oh. And most importantly if you are using this to attract a girl, please do it for sex..use it for her love.

2. Kevin Arias

Kevin Arias New Fapstronaut

Oh. Pray the prayer before you go to sleep everyday. Tell me how it goes

3. Caped Crusader

Caped Crusader Fapstronaut

Great post. We all need God’s help in our struggles.

4. j_pwc_bat

j_pwc_bat Fapstronaut

Over 2 months of Success ................. Yeeeaaaahhhhh :)