1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I want sex

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Uncultivated, Jan 29, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Uncultivated

Uncultivated Fapstronaut

I want to make love, but I don't have a partner. I am no P/O and the P also stands for my abstaining from prostitutes. Any non-prostitute advice for getting a sex partner?

2. franco216

franco216 Fapstronaut

I suggest the way of the aspiring pick-up artist or "recovering AFC". Either learn to talk to women at any time (so called "daygame") or just make sure to go out at least twice a week in the club/bar of your choice and get accustomed to the environment. I'm not successful in clubs at all ... but I happened to be seated next to an attractive woman on an airplaine twice already, one of the two women I am still seeing.

If you are lucky there are like minded people in your city and you can turn the whole thing into a game, like: who talks to most women tonight? Otherwise this can be tough business.

3. Uncultivated

Uncultivated Fapstronaut

Nope, no like minded people that I'm aware of. Good advice tho on learning to talk to women whenever ... I'll put myself in more situations where there are women.

4. White ninja

White ninja Fapstronaut

Go online and search pua and your city or join rsd facebook page for your city , meet up w several , there are all kinds of guys who get into it , some just want to meet a nice girl some day but some are just sociapaths , just like dating you will likely have to meet up w a few before meeting a good one , although who knows you might get lucky .

5. Uncultivated

Uncultivated Fapstronaut

I don't understand

6. Are you looking to make love or are you looking to have sex? The two are not the same. If you're looking to make love then you need to look to start a meaningful relationship with a woman. That is going to take time, as it should, but it will result in meaningful experiences. If you're just looking for someone to fuck then I'm sure there's an app for that.

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. Uncultivated

Uncultivated Fapstronaut

What app? i dont understand the difference between those two things...

8. White ninja

White ninja Fapstronaut

I was commenting on your reply to franco216 about the pick up artist / game route . The best way to get good at talking to and making good connections w girls is to A hang out w guys who already good or at least better than you , and B hang out w guys who are interested in or passionate about the same thing and discussing it w each , your other friends who are in relationships or who also can't get laid in real life either won't be able to relate at all or will discourage you and tell you you're wasting your time . Guys who become interested in game or pick up , at least the ones who stick with it do eventually get very good . One of the best things I ever did for myself was hang out w about 5 pick up artists for about a yr and a half . I went from no one and I mean like no one being interested in me or wanting to have sex w me to having way more options then I ever could have imagined , and my standards for physical beauty also went way up over that time . Be warned though , its not easy the first 3-6 months , you will experience a lot of ups and downs and will get rejected a lot before you start getting the results and attracting the kind of girl you are probably interested in . Most give up and never end up changing , but the good news , if you stick w it your self worth will stop coming from whether or not a girl rejects you or not as you will gain much more self confidence from within from going through it , not to mention you will never again have to have only one or zero options as you will always know who to go out and meet someone after . Good luck

9. Uncultivated

Uncultivated Fapstronaut

I don't have male friends atm, but your right! I should make some of the type u described. Very helpful, Ty